Legal nature of joint and personal obligations of spouses in matrimonial property in conformity with legislation of the Russian Federation
In the article the legal nature of estate liabilities of spouses in conformity with the legislation of the Russian Federation is analysed. Some provisions of legislation currently in force are characterized from general-theoretical positions, relying on law-enforcement practice. Analysis of separate and total debts of spouses in matrimonial propert confirms that the question being studied is a challenging issue today and requires more active legal studies in the sphere considered.
- Antokol’skaya M.V. Semeinoe pravo [Family Law]. Moscow, Norma Publ., 2016.
- Grishaev S.P. Semeinoe pravo [Family Law]. Moscow, Prospekt Publ., 2016.
- Nevzgodina E.L., Temnikova E.L. Semeinoe pravo Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Family Law of the Russian Federation]. Omsk, Omsk State University Publ., 2013.
- Pchelintseva L.M. Semeinoe pravo [Family Law]. Moscow, Norma Publ., 2016.
- Shukhovtsev D.A. Pravovye problemy razdela obshchikh obyazatel’stv suprugov [Legal issues section of the General obligations of spouses]. Vestnik Chelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University], 2010, no. 25, pp. 50–53.
- Semenova Inna Yu.
- Senior Teacher of Civil Legal Disciplines Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7557-228X)
Semenova I. Legal nature of joint and personal obligations of spouses in matrimonial property in conformity with legislation of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2016. – №3. P. 48-53. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2016/3/6/.