Kuznetsova E., Yakovlev G.
Agricultural cooperation is one of the main priorities of Russia
Basing on the analysis of existing social and economic business forms in the village relevance of studying the problem of agricultural cooperation is substantiated. The need to unite the efforts of economic entities into a single whole – agricultural cooperation – is dictated by an increase in demand for qualitative agricultural products in the internal and external markets. Coming into existence of new agrarian activity forms of production and consumer cooperatives is connected with their general motivation – increase in production of agricultural products and cost cutting per unit of production, setting the greatest possible market price of products produced and receiving a high income. Research objective is substantiation of scientific approaches to solving the problem of using rural cooperation as one of the main national forms of agrobusiness of the Russian economy in modern conditions. Agricultural cooperation acts as a national cooperative structure opening access for all agricultural producers to the internal and external markets of agricultural products, modern equipment and technology, increase in competitiveness and profitability within modern agrobusiness. The novelty of a research consists in development of theoretical and methodological bases for formation and functioning of agricultural cooperation and monitoring tendencies of its development in modern agrarian production. Agricultural cooperation as an advanced form of social employment and collective business in the long term can become one of the main priorities of the Russian economy.
- Kuznetsova E.G., Yakovlev G.E. Preimushhestva kooperatsii [Advantages of cooperation]. Kazanskaya nauka [Kazan science], 2015, no. 2, pp.69–
- Kuznetsova E.G., Yakovlev G.E. Ob effektivnosti organizatsionno-pravovykh form khozyaistvovaniya [About efficiency of legal forms of managing]. Povyshenie konkurentosposobnosti otraslei ekonomiki kak napravlenie vykhoda iz ekonomicheskogo krizisa: sb. materialov Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Proc. of Int. Sci. Conf. «Increase in competitiveness of branches of economy as the direction of an exit from an economic crisis the collection of materials of the international scientific and practical conference»]. Cheboksary, Chuvash State Univesity Publ., 2016, pp. 26–31.
- Laushkina Y.I. Problemy razvitiya sel’skokhozyajstvennykh kooperativov na sovremennom ehtape [Problems of development of agricultural cooperatives at the present stage]. Polimatis [Polimatis], 2017, no. 3, pp. 41–47.
- Natsional’nyi doklad O khode i rezul’tatakh realizatsii v 2016 godu Gosudarstvennoi programmy razvitiya sel’skogo khozyaistva i regulirovaniya rynkov sel’skokhozyaistvennoi produktsii, syr’ya i prodovol’stviya na 2013–2020 gody. [The national report About the course and results of realization in 2016 of the State program of development of agriculture and regulation of the markets of agricultural production, raw materials and food for 2013– 2020]. Available at: https://mcx.ru/ (Accessed 7 April 2018).
- Paptsov А.G. Sel’skokhozyajstvennaya kooperatsiya v stranakh s razvitoj rynochnoi ehkonomikoi [Agricultural cooperation in the countries with the developed market economy]. Moscow, Rosinformagrotekh , 2009,116 p.
- Kuznetsova Elvira
- candidate of economics, economic theory and international economic relations department associate professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yakovlev Georgy
- doctor of economics, economic theory and international relations department professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary
Kuznetsova E., Yakovlev G. Agricultural cooperation is one of the main priorities of Russia [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2018. – №2. P. 13-20. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2018/2/2/.