Gurdzhiyan V.L., Danilova A.A.
Program of Anti-Crisis Personnel Management at an Enterprise Taking Into Account its Motivation
Crisis situations occur at various stages of an economic system life cycle. Without professionally trained employees, it will be difficult for the enterprise to achieve its goals and objectives. That is why, in order to maintain competitiveness, enterprises need to expand innovative processes and involve their staff. Personnel management is essential for a socio-economic system, especially during times of crisis. In current situation, the issue of retaining valuable personnel of the enterprise, as well as providing them with fair payment for their work and with necessary conditions to continue active labor activities plays center stage. The need to study the issues of anti-crisis enterprise personnel management is obvious. Thus, in order to overcome the crisis situation, it is necessary to unite all organizational structures, their integrated work and interaction, since without this it is impossible to achieve a positive result. Only highly motivated employees are able to carry out complex and urgent assignments of management. The article examines the problems of personnel management in crisis situations, identification of the main causes of employees' resistance to changes, the topic of the motivational component is touched upon, the mechanism of management in crisis conditions is presented. A program of anti-crisis personnel management based on motivation is offered. The comprehensive motivational anti-crisis program represents a mechanism to ensure stabilization of an organization and foresees involvement of personnel in the process of removing the organization from a difficult situation. The authors of the article used such methods of research as the analysis of theoretical and practical studies in the field of anti-crisis personnel management.
- Bazhin A.S., Filatkina I.D. Formirovanie strategii upravleniya chelovecheskimi resursami v usloviyakh krizisa organizatsii [Formation of a strategy for human resource management in an organization’s crisis]. Ekonomika i sotsium, 2015, no. 2-1(15), pp. 407–412.
- Gavrilova L.V., Gurdzhiyan V.L. Sovremennye aspekty strategicheskogo upravleniya na predpriyatii [Modern aspects of strategic management at the enterprise]. In: Sovremennye aspekty strategicheskogo upravleniya na predpriyatii: sbornik nauchnykh trudov magistrantov i prepodavatelei [Modern aspects of strategic management at an enterprise: a collection of scientific papers of undergraduates and teachers]. Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2018, pp. 62–65.
- Gurdzhiyan V.L., Ivanova N.A. Motivatsiya kak faktor povysheniya kadrovogo potentsiala organizatsii [Motivation as a factor in increasing the human resources of the organization]. In: Modernizatsiya ekonomiki i razvitie innovatsionnykh otraslei kak faktor rosta ekonomicheskogo, nauchno-tekhnicheskogo i kadrovogo potentsiala Rossii: materialy mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Proc. of Int. Sci. conf. «Modernization of the economy and the development of innovative industries as a factor in the growth of the economic, scientific, technical and personnel potential of Russia»]. Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2014, pp. 47–51.
- Gurdzhiyan V.L. Problemy formirovaniya kompetentsii v oblasti ekonomiki i upravleniya pri podgotovke krizis-menedzherov [Problems of the formation of competencies in the field of economics and management in the preparation of crisis managers]. Innovatsionnoe razvitie ekonomiki, 2018, no. 5(47), pp. 341–346.
- Egorshin A.P., Gus’kova I.V. Upravlenie chelovecheskimi resursami v usloviyakh ekonomicheskogo krizisa [Human resource management in an economic crisis]. Russian Journal of Management, 2015, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 465–474.
- Zhamkova T.G., Gurdzhiyan V.L. Osobennosti motivatsii krizis-menedzherov [Features of motivating crisis managers]. Economic Sciences, 2016, no. 6, pp. 372–375.
- Semenikhin V.V. Personal: prakticheskoe rukovodstvo dlya rukovoditelya, kadrovika, bukhgaltera [Personnel: a practical guide for the manager, personnel officer, accountant]. Moscow, Eksmo Publ., 2009, 448 p.
- Taranenko V.V. Upravlenie personalom, korporativnyi monitoring, psikhodiagnostika: Testy dlya otbora personala. 3-e izd. [Personnel management, corporate monitoring, psychodiagnostics: Tests for personnel selection]. Kiev, Nika Tsentr Publ., 2010, 240 p.
- Fedorova E.I., Fedorov A.V. Printsipy antikrizisnogo upravleniya personalom predpriyatiya [Principles of anti-crisis management of enterprise personnel] In: Nauchnye zapiski MEBIK, vypusk VI [MEBIK Scientific Notes]. Kursk, 2006, pp. 125–134.
- Fedorova A.E., Tokareva Yu.A. Antikrizisnoe upravlenie personalom organizatsii [Crisis management of the organization’s personnel]. Ekaterinburg, Ural University Publ., 2017, 164 p.
- Gurdzhiyan Vladimir L.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
- Danilova Anna A.
- 4th year Student of the Economics Faculty, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
Gurdzhiyan V.L., Danilova A.A. Program of Anti-Crisis Personnel Management at an Enterprise Taking Into Account its Motivation [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2020. – №4. P. 15-21. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2020/4/3/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2020-4-15-21.