Bakaeva Zh.Yu., Shchegoleva E.N., Steklova I.V.
Regional Educational Management System as a Basis for Qualitative Transformations of the Socio-Economic Institutions of the Country
Keywords: education system, management of educational institutions, regional educational management system, pedagogical system, educational process, preschool educational institution, institutions of general education, vocational education system, institutions of additional education
The main element of the foundation in building a civilized society is the education system, which provides the intellectual potential to meet the diverse requirements of society, reproduce and develop staffing. The success of the functioning of the education system is ensured by the optimal parity of the federal and regional components. The regional education system and its interaction with federal components are the guarantors of the stability of a multinational state. The democratization and modernization of Russian education presuppose the development of regional education systems in accordance with the specific educational needs and interests of students, and should take into account regional characteristics. The modern education system is moving into a mode of constant development and improvement, which should be managed to constantly reform and improve the quality of educational services as the final result of all educational activity. Therefore, the study aims to identify features in the management of institutions in the field of education at the regional level and directions for improving management. The article considers the main directions of the functioning of the pedagogical system using the example of various educational institutions at the regional and municipal levels. The functions in the control process are presented, and their meaning is described. The approximate composition of the functions of managing the development of children's and youth centers and innovation processes is given.
- Asmolov A.G. Psikhologiya lichnosti. Kul’turno-istoricheskoe ponimanie raz-vitie cheloveka. [Psychology of Personality. Cultural and historical understanding of human development]. Moscow, Smysl Publ., 2019, 448 p.
- Borovenskaya I.Yu., Baklanova N.A., Rotova E.Yu., Kotlyarova N.V. Istoriya razvitiya ob-razovaniya [History of the development of education]. Molodoi uchenyi, 2017, no. 24(158), pp. 350–352.
- Bolotov V.A., Serikov V.V. Kompetentnostnaya model’: ot idei k obrazovatel’noi programme [Competency model: from idea to educational program]. Pedagogika, 2003, no. 10, pp. 8–14.
- Vershlovskii S.G. Nepreryvnoe obrazovanie: istoriko-teoreticheskii analiz fenomena. [Continuous education: historical and theoretical analysis of the phenomenon: monograph]. St. Petersburg, 2008. 151 p.
- Dorokhova G.A., Zakonodatel’stvo o narodnom obrazovanii. Teoreticheskie problemy so-vershenstvovaniya [Legislation on public education. Theoretical problems of improvement]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1985, 157 p.
- Zair-Bek E.S. Rol’ novykh podkhodov v sopostavitel’nykh issledovaniyakh dlya razvitiya teorii obrazovaniya [The role of new approaches in comparative research for the development of the theory of education]. Available at: https://lib.herzen.spb.ru/media/magazines/contents/1/185/zair-bek_185_15_23.pdf.
- Kasprzhak A.G. Kadrovaya politika universitetskikh stolits Rossii v otnoshenii direk-torov shkol kak resurs povysheniya kachestva obrazovatel’noi uslugi [The personnel policy of Russian university capitals in relation to school principals as a resource for improving the quality of educational services]. Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie, 2018, vol. 23, no. 4, 5–20.
- Koveshnikov E.M. Konstitutsionnoe pravo Rossiiskoi Federatsii: kratkii kurs lektsii. [Constitutional law of the Russian Federation: A short course of lectures]. Moscow, Norma Publ., 2000, 231 p.
- Kondrashova N.V. Sovremennaya sistema otsenki i upravleniya kachestvom doshkol’nogo obrazovaniya [Modern system for assessing and managing the quality of preschool education]. Upravlenie doshkol’nym obrazovatel’nym uchrezhdeniem, 2017, no. 7, pp. 18–27.
- Lazarev V.S. Sistemnoe razvitie shkoly [System development of the school]. Moscow, 2003, 304 p.
- Lebedev O.E. Upravlenie obrazovatel’nymi sistemami: teoriya i praktika [Management of educational systems: theory and practice. Educational and methodical manual]. Petersburg, 2011, 108 p.
- Salishcheva N. G. Izbrannoe: sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Favorites: a collection of scientific papers]. Moscow, 2011, 565 p.
- Steshenko L.A., Shamba T.M. Istoriya gosudarstva i prava Rossii: v 2 t. T. 1. V – nachalo XX veka [History of the state and law of Russia. 2 vols. Vol. 1: V – beginning of the XX century]. Moscow, Norma Publ., 2003, 752 p.
- Fayol H. Administration Industrielle et Générale. Available at: https://gtmarket.ru/lib-rary/basis/5783/5787.
- Shchegoleva E.N. Osobennosti sistemy upravleniya sferoi obrazovaniya regional’nogo i munitsipal’nogo urovnya [Features of the management system in the field of education at the regional and municipal levels]. In: Pedagogika i psikhologiya kak resurs razvitiya sovremennogo obshchestva: materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Proc. of Int. Sci. Conf. «Pedagogy and psychology as a resource for the development of modern society»]. Cheboksary, Sreda Publ., 2021, 272 p.
- Yamburg E.A. Besposhchadnyi uchitel’: pedagogika non-fiction [Merciless teacher: non-fiction pedagogy]. Moscow, Boslen Publ., 2017, 462 p.
- Emerson H. The twelve principles of efficiency. Engineering magazine. 4th 1916, 431 p.
- Gilbreth F. B. Primer of scientific management. D. Van Nostrand Company, 1912, 108 p.
- Sergeeva M.G, Skoblikova T.V, Sorokin O.N, Kosarev V.E, Emelyanov A.S, Butko S.S The method of training competitive specialists with the use of computer technology. Journal of Critical Re-views, 2020, vol. 7, iss. 6, pp. 650–655.
- Taylor F.W. The principles of scientific management. Harper & brothers, 1919, 144 p.
- Bakaeva Zhanna Yu.
- Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, Professor, Department of Accounting and Electronic Business, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5630-173X)
- Shchegoleva Ella N.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9201-0908)
- Steklova Irina V.
- Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, Professor, Department of Philosophy, Sociology and Psychology, Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov, Russia, Saratov (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7164-2313)
Bakaeva Zh.Yu., Shchegoleva E.N., Steklova I.V. Regional Educational Management System as a Basis for Qualitative Transformations of the Socio-Economic Institutions of the Country [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №2. P. 8-18. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/2/2/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-2-8-18.