Novozhilova N., Arlanova O.
Opportunities to acquire additional knowledge and practical skills of bachelors of the direction «Business Informatics» in the period of teaching at the basic educational program
The article is devoted to the use of the certified courses of 1S in the educational process of training bachelors of the direction «business-informatics» and by getting additional professional retraining of the direction «Accounting, analysis and audit» by the students of this direction with the use of a special targeted professional certification of «1S:Professional». The result of study obtained by modeling methods and formalization, is working programs in which the targeted professional competence-the certification of «1S:Professional» is added. The scientific novelty of the study is that the developed working programs can be used as prototypes for making the ones on academic disciplines of other educational directions in which it is supposed to include the certified courses of 1S. Practical significance of training on work programs with the use of targeted professional certification of «1S:Professional» in preparing graduates of the direction «Business-informatics» and getting additional education in one of subject areas in the fact that graduates get practical working skills which significantly increase the chances to get prestige job. The article proves that it's necessary not only to program business-informatics for career success in the area of «1S:Enterprise» but to maintain accounting and tax accounting in the program «1S:Accounting».
- Gornostaeva Zh.V., Garina V. Bukhgalterskii uchet – «fundament» v upravlenii predpriyatiem [Accounting – «foundation» in enterprise management]. Nauka i Mir [Science and World], 2014, vol. 1, no. 10(14), pp. 127–129.
- Digo S.M., Nuraliev B.G. Sovershenstvovanie sistemy podgotovki spetsialistov, vladeyushchikh informatsionnymi tekhnologiyami [Improving the system of training specialists with information technology]. Novye tekhnologii v obrazovanii: theses dokladov XV Mezhdun konf. [Proc. of XV Int. Conf. «New Technologies in Education»]. Moscow, 2015, vol. 1, pp. 7–19.
- Novozhilova N.V. Informatsiya, intellekt i znanie kak vazhneishie dvizhushchie sily ekonomiki [Information, intelligence and knowledge as the most important driving forces of the economy] Vestnik Chuvashskogo universiteta, 2007, no. 3, pp. 455–463.
- Professii budushchego: prognozy ekspertov [The profession of the future: the experts’ forecasts], Available as: http://newslab.ru/article/682898.
- Novozhilova Nina
- candidate in economics, accounting and e-business department associate professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Arlanova Olga
- candidate of economics, accounting and e-business department associate professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
Novozhilova N., Arlanova O. Opportunities to acquire additional knowledge and practical skills of bachelors of the direction «Business Informatics» in the period of teaching at the basic educational program [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2016. – №1. P. 19-24. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2016/1/4/