Rules for sending and publishing articles
The editorial board of Oeconomia et Jus journal accepts only original, previously unpublished articles.
The author’s original, prepared in accordance with the rules of the articles, is submitted on paper and electronic media. The author’s original text should be numbered and signed by the authors on the title page with the date.
To publish an article to the editors, you must provide the following documents (originals):
- the original of the article with the signatures of all authors, the decryption of signatures and the date on the first page;
- application of the authors to the editor-in-chief (download form);
- profiles of all authors (download form);
- petition supervisor (for authors of articles that do not have academic degrees).
These documents and the original author of the article can be brought to the editor personally or sent to the editorial office by mail (428015, Cheboksary, Moskovsky Prospect, 15, building A, edited by scientific journals of ChSU).
Sending articles, applications and forms to the e-mail of the publication means acceptance by the author of the conditions of public offer (contract) on the provision of services for the publication of articles.
Rules for writing articles
Author’s originals are prepared using a computer in Microsoft Word (files of type doc and docx). A4 paper size, margins: 4 cm to the right and left, 4.5 cm from the top, 5.7 cm from the bottom, 3 cm from the edge to the header, red line 0.75 cm. The text of the article is typed in 11 pt Times New Roman typeface 1 interval.
The structure of the manuscript should follow the template given below:
- classification indices: Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) and Library Bibliographic Classifier (BBK). For consultation on the definition of UDC and BBK indices, you can contact the department of library processing of documents and the organization of catalogs of ChSU at the address: ul. Universitetskaya, 38 (Library building, room 208) , e-mail: email@example.com и and tel. 45-02-45 (30-37).
Advice on assigning classification indexes is provided only if there are keywords, annotations and information about the authors (full name, position and place of work) ;
- initials and surname of authors;
- article title;
- keywords (you must specify keywords – from 5 to 10, contributing to indexing articles in search engines) ;
- extended abstract of the article (not less than 200 words), which should correspond to the structure of the article ;
- author’s initials and surname in English (full name must be written as in a foreign passport or as in previously published articles. Authors who publish for the first time and do not have a passport should use the BSI transliteration standard);
- translation of the title of the article into English (the English name should be competent from the point of view of the English language, while the meaning fully corresponds to the Russian name) ;
- translation of keywords into English;
- English translation of the abstract (the English version of the summary of the article should be fully Russian-speaking in its meaning and structure and be competent in terms of the English language) ;
- full text of the article (the text of the article should be structured. The structure of the full text of the manuscript devoted to the description of the results of original research should comply with the generally accepted template and contain headings: introduction (relevance), purpose, materials and methods, results, scientific novelty, practical significance, prospects, findings);
- reference bibliographic list (the list is constructed alphabetically, it is recommended to have the records first in the language of the publication in which it is included in the list, then in other languages. Sources should be typed in Times New Roman font size 9 pt. When making the list of references, you should be guided by GOST 7.0.5-2008 “Bibliographical reference. General requirements and rules of composition.” References to sources in the text are given in square brackets, for example , [1. C. 5]);
- transliterated list of References: download clearance rules
- information about the authors (typed in bold type Times New Roman in size 9 pt in Russian and English languages in the nominative case in the following form: last name, first name, patronymic – academic degree, position, place of work, country, city, e-mail);
- Drawings (graphs, charts, diagrams, drawings and other illustrations drawn by means of MS Office) should be contrasting and sharp. Together with the article, it is necessary to send the “sources” of these objects to the editor, ie files with the extensions of the programs in which they were created. The volume of graphic material should be minimal (except for works where it is justified by the nature of the study). Each figure must be placed in the text and be accompanied by a numbered figure caption. Figure captions are in font size 9 pt. Times New Roman. Links to images in the text are required.
- Photographs, screen prints of monitors (screenshots) and other unpainted illustrations should be sent to the editor separately as files of the formats * .jpeg, * .bmp, * .gif. In this case, the image resolution should be at least 300 dpi.
Formulation of formulas and letters in the text
Formulas are typed in the formula editor Microsoft Equation. The font for Greek letters is Symbol, for all others – Times New Roman, main size 11 pt, large index 7 pt, small 5 pt .
Latin letters are typed in italics, letters of the Greek alphabet and Cyrillic alphabet are written in plain type, the notation for matrices, vectors, and operators are in bold font.
Formulas are located in the center of the page. The formula number is placed at the right edge.
Only those formulas that are referenced are numbered. When choosing units of physical quantities, it is recommended to adhere to the international system of units SI .
Tables should be placed in the text of the article. References to tables in the text are required. Tables should have a numbered heading and clearly marked columns that are convenient and readable. These tables should not duplicate the information presented in the text of the article. The text in the tables is typed in 9 pt Times New Roman font, the title is in bold .
Articles that are not complied with these rules are returned without consideration. The return of the manuscript to the author for revision does not mean that the article has been accepted for publication. After receiving the modified text, the manuscript is again considered by the editorial board. The author should return the revised text together with the original copy of the article, as well as responses to all comments. The date of receipt is the day the editorial staff receives the final version of the article.
For the investment of work related to the technical formatting of articles, you should use the template. Download template
After opening a template in Word, a document is created in which all article formats (paper format, typeface and font size used, order of presentation) will comply with the rules for formatting articles.