BBC: Х 404.5-0
Ivanova E., Semenova I.
Legal incentives and legal restrictions in domestic family law as a modern theoretical problem
The article is devoted to such legal means as incentives and restrictions and to their manifestations in the family law of the Russian Federation. Analyzing the specified problem, authors come to the conclusion that the questions posed are rather challenging and demand activization of legal research in the given sphere.
- Malinovskii A.A. Predely sub”ektivnogo prava [The limits of subjective rights]. Zhurnal rossiiskogo prava [Journal of Russian law], 2005, no. 11, p. 95.
- Mal’ko A.V. Stimuly i ogranicheniya v prave [Incentives and constraints in the law]. Moscow, Yurist” Publ., 2005.
- Mal’ko A.V. Stimuly i ogranicheniya v prave: Teoretiko-informatsionnyi aspekt: avtoref. dis. … d-ra yurid. nauk [Incentives and constraints in the law: information-Theoretical aspect. Abstract Doct. Diss.]. Saratov, 1995.
- Petrazhitskii L.I. Vvedenie v izuchenie prava i nravstvennosti. Osnovy emotsio-nal’noi psikhologii [Introduction to the study of law and morality. Fundamentals of emotional psychology]. St. Petersburg, 1908.
- Semenova I.Yu. Deistvie pravovykh stimulov i ogranichenii v regulirovanii semeinykh otnoshenii [The effect of legal incentives and restrictions the regulation of family relations]. Cheboksary, Perfektum Publ., 2012, 220 p.
- Shershenevich G.F. Obshchaya teoriya prava [General theory of law]. Moscow, 1912.
- Ivanova Elena
- candidate of law, associate professor, faculty of law dean, civil disciplines department head, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Semenova Inna Yu.
- Senior Teacher of Civil Legal Disciplines Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
Ivanova E., Semenova I. Legal incentives and legal restrictions in domestic family law as a modern theoretical problem [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2016. – №2. P. 14-19. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2016/2/3/.