Forming vectors of growth in market segments of the regional agrarian industry
In article provides results of studying features of growth vectors formation in regional economy in modern market conditions. The purpose of the work is approbation of methods for identification market segments where growth vectors form that provide prospects of market entry and successful competition of regional producers for them to gain reliable knowledge for strategy development and implementation. The research technique represents complex complementary implementation of industry-based competitive analysis using elements of product’s lifecycle analysis, external environment analysis, PEST-analysis. The object of research is competition relations in the course of growth factors forming in a number of agrarian industry market segments. The research novelty consists in the original combination of analytical methods and results which prove effectiveness of factors which promote the growth of three agrofood market segments in conditions which have currently developed in industry-based near and distant external environment.
- Grant R.M. Contemporary Strategy Analysis. 6th Wiley-Blackwell, 2007, 496 p. (Russ. ed.: Sovremennyi strategicheskii analiz. Moscow, St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2008, 560 p.).
- Tumalanov N.V., Luk’yanov S.A. Importozameshchenie kak faktor obespecheniya rosta zhizneobespechivayushchikh otraslei ekonomiki [Import substitution as factor of ensuring growth of life-supporting industries of economy]. Povyshenie konkurentosposobnosti otraslei ekonomiki kak napravlenie vykhoda iz ekonomicheskogo krizisa: materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2016, pp. 139–147.
- Tumalanov N.V., Pavlova S.Yu. Agrarnoe proizvodstvo kak vektor rosta ekonomiki regiona [Agrarian production as vector of growth of economy of the region]. Nauchnoe obozrenie [Scientific review], 2016, no. 16, pp. 181–190.
- Tumalanov N.V., Tumalanov E.N. Sozdanie konkurentnogo preimushchestva agrarnymi proizvoditelyami ispol’zovaniem osobennostei uslovii vosproizvodstva regiona [Creation of competitive advantage by agrarian producers use of features of conditions of reproduction of the region]. Aktual’nye problemy obrazovaniya i nauki [Urgent problems of science and education], 2015, no. 1, pp. 78–82.
- Tumalanov N.V., Urusova I.N. Formirovanie institutsional’nykh struktur rynochnoi sistemy i ikh vozdeistvie na ekonomicheskoe razvitie [Forming of institutional structures of market system and their impact on economic development]. Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2016, 200 p.
- Fleisher C.S., Bensoussan B.E. Strategic and Competitive Analysis. New Jersey, Printice Hall, 2003 (Russ. ed.: Strategicheskii i konkurentnyi analiz. Moscow, Binom. Laboratoriya znanii Publ., 2005, 541 p.).
- Porter M.E. Competitive advantage: Creating and sustaining competitive advantage. New York, Free Press, 1985, 592 p.
- Rumelt R.P. Strategy, Structure and Economic Performance. Cambridge, M.A.: Horvard University Press, 1974, 249 p.
- Tumalanov Nikolay V.
- Doctor of Economics Sciences, Professor, Department of State and Municipal Administration and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Tumalanov N. Forming vectors of growth in market segments of the regional agrarian industry [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2017. – №1. P. 24-30. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2017/1/4/.