Markelov A., Ivanov D.
Peculiarities of commissioning and performing forensic fire investigation by inquiry bodies represented by National Fire Authorities of the Federal Fire Service
The article considers some actual in modern criminal proceedings in Russia problems of commissioning and performing judicial fire investigations by inquiry bodies represented by the state fire supervision of the federal fire service. At the same time, the indicated procedure was traditionally considered and presented by authors in a dynamic context, that is, not only from the position of statutory wording, but from the point of view of the accepted investigative and judicial practice as well. Based on critical analysis of current criminally-remedial law and existing investigative and judicial practice of national fire authorities of the federal fire service, specific proposals and tactical and methodological recommendations for improving the order of commissioning and performing judicial fire-technical investigation are formulated. The approaches suggested by the authors can be successfully applied by inquiry bodies, inquiry officers, investigators and other participants in criminal proceedings in order to optimize and improve the effectiveness of the proving process as well as they can be used in the process of further improving the existing criminal procedure legislation.
- Vardanyan A.V., Ovsepyan G.M. Sudebnye ekspertizy po ugolovnym delam o prestupleniyakh, svyazannykh s narusheniem trebovanii pozharnoi bezopasnosti: taktiko-kriminalisticheskii potentsial, problemy naznacheniya i proizvodstva [Forensic examinations in criminal cases on crimes related to violation of fire safety requirements: tactical and forensic potential, problems of designation and production]. Filosofiya prava [Philosophy of law], 2015, no. 1(68), pp. 67–70.
- Karpov S.Yu. Naznachenie i proizvodstvo ekspertiz pri rassledovanii pravonarushenii v oblasti pozharnoi bezopasnosti [Appointment and production of expertise in the investigation of offenses in the field of fire safety]. Sudebnaya ekspertiza [Forensic examination], 2008, no. 3, pp. 113–122.
- Markelov A.G. Spetsifika dokazyvaniya otdel’nykh kategorii ugolovnykh del trebuet rasshireniya perechnya sluchaev naznacheniya i proizvodstva sudebnykh ekspertiz [Specificity of proving certain categories of criminal cases requires expanding the list of cases of appointment and production of forensic examinations]. Aktual’nye problemy ugolovno-protsessual’noi politiki Rossiiskoi Federatsii: sb. tr. [Actual problems of the criminal procedure policy of the Russian Federation. Collection of works]. Omsk, 2013, pp. 108–112.
- Markelov A.G., Bubnova O.Yu. O nekotorykh zakonotvorcheskikh oshibkakh sovremennogo UPK RF [On some lawmaking errors of the modern Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation]. Yuridicheskaya tekhnika [Legal Engineering], 2015, no. 9, pp. 449–450.
- Chernova S.S. Osobennosti proizvodstva otdel’nykh protsessual’nykh deistvii pri rassledovanii prestuplenii, svyazannykh s narusheniem trebovanii pozharnoi bezopasnosti [Features of the production of certain procedural actions in the investigation of crimes related to violation of fire safety requirements]. Kriminalistika: vchera, segodnya, zavtra: sb. nauch. tr. [Forensic science: yesterday, today, tomorrow. Collection of scientific works]. Irkutstk, 2015, pp. 212–222.
- Markelov Aleksandr
- candidate of law, criminal law department associate professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (MarkelovAleksandr@yandex.ru; )
- Ivanov Dmitry
- low faculty undergraduate, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary )
Markelov A., Ivanov D. Peculiarities of commissioning and performing forensic fire investigation by inquiry bodies represented by National Fire Authorities of the Federal Fire Service [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2018. – №1. P. 54-60. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2018/1/6/.