Markelov A., Koshkin V.
On necessity of improving the grounds for criminally-remedial apprehension of a suspected of committing a crime
The article examines problems of apprehension of a suspected person in committing a crime which are relevant in modern criminal justice of Russia. At the same time, this coercive measure is considered and presented in a dynamic context, i.e. not only from the position of statutory wording, but from the point of view of its implementation in investigative and judicial practice as well, in particular in investigating and settlement of criminal cases in pre-trial stages of criminal proceedings. Based on a systematic approach to current criminal procedural legislation and practice pattern in investigatory-judicial activities of authorized officials and state bodies, specific proposals and recommendations are formulated to improve and conduct the direct apprehension of a suspected of committing a crime. The approaches suggested by the authors can be successfully applied by inquiry bodies, inquiry officers, investigators and other participants in criminal proceedings in order to optimize and improve the effectiveness of the process of proof in criminal cases under investigation as well as in the process of further improvement and modernization of existing criminal procedure legislation.
- Gaidysheva M.G.K voprosu ob ugolovno-protsessual’noi reglamentatsii osnovanii zaderzhaniya podozrevaemogo [On the issue of criminal procedural regulation of the grounds for detaining a suspect]. Vestnik Kaliningradskogo filiala Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta MVD Rossii [Bulletin of the Kaliningrad branch of the St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia], 2015, no. 2(40), pp. 18–20.
- Danilov A.V., Markelov A.G.K voprosu o deyatel’nosti organa doznaniya po vypolneniyu neotlozhnykh sledstvennykh deistvii po ugolovnym delam, po kotorym proizvodstvo predvaritel’nogo sledstviya obyazatel’no [On the issue of the activity of the body of inquiry on the implementation of urgent investigative actions in criminal cases, according to which the preliminary investigation is mandatory]. Vestnik Rossiiskogo universiteta kooperatsii [Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation], 2012, no. 4 (10), pp. 67–70.
- Markelov A.G.,Bubnova O.Yu. O nekotorykh zakonotvorcheskikh oshibkakh sovremennogo UPK RF [On Some Lawmaking Errors of the Modern Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation]. Yuridicheskaya tekhnika [Law Engineering], 2015, no. 9, pp. 449–450.
- Markelov A.G.O nekotorykh problemakh primeneniya UPK RF [On Some Problems of the Application of the Code of Criminal Procedure]. Pravo i gosudarstvo: teoriya i praktika [Law and the State: Theory and Practice], 2008, no. 4, pp. 130–131.
- Retyunskikh I.A.Ob osnovaniyakh zaderzhaniya litsa, podozrevaemogo v sovershenii prestupleniya [On the grounds for detaining a person suspected of committing a crime]. Vestnik Ural’skogo yuridicheskogo instituta MVD Rossii [Bulletin of the Ural Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia], 2016, no. 1, pp. 18–21.
- Surikhin P.L. Ispol’zovanie rezul’tatov ORD v kachestve osnovaniya zaderzhaniya podozrevaemogo [Use of the results of the PRD as the basis for detaining a suspect]. Aktual’nye problemy raskrytiya i rassledovaniya prestuplenii Mezhvuzovskii sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Actual problems of disclosure and investigation of crimes. Interuniversity collection of scientific papers], Krasnoyarsk, 2003, pp. 49–52.
- Markelov Aleksandr
- candidate of law, criminal law department associate professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (MarkelovAleksandr@yandex.ru; )
- Koshkin Vasily
- law faculty undergraduate, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary )
Markelov A., Koshkin V. On necessity of improving the grounds for criminally-remedial apprehension of a suspected of committing a crime [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2018. – №1. P. 61-66. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2018/1/7/.