Ishmaeva Т., Volodinа К.
The activities of internal affairs bodies for suicides prevention among minors
Suicidal conditions in minors differ from suicidal behavior in adults: 90% of suicides among minors are a “cry for help” and only in 10% it is a true desire to commit suicide. The frequency of completed suicidal attempts in contrast to attempts to commit suicide is correlated as 1:50. These figures confirm the need for timely identification of pre-suicidal behavior among the minors, who need qualified help from psychologists, educators and other specialists. In addition, nowadays, the problem of suicide prevention has become considerably more acute among the minors due to active development of «death groups» in social networks, which have a great impact on them resulting in sad consequences. Law enforcement agencies of the Russian Federation are actively fighting against the enemy, trying to destroy the country’s population "from the inside", but it is necessary to develop a common approach to work in this direction, which would be really effective, and, most of all, well-timed. Prevention of suicidal behavior among adolescents includes working with the minors and their families who are in a socially unfavorable situation. One of the main state bodies performing work in the specified direction, are juvenile control divisions whose duties include, inter alia, prevention of suicidal behaviour. The future of the country depends on effectiveness of preventive work performed by internal affairs bodies as well as legislative bodies.
- Bezhentsev A.A. Sistema profilaktiki pravonarusheniy nesovershennoletnih [System of prevention of juvenile delinquency]. Available at: https://educ.wikireading.ru/10845 (Accessed 30 Apr. 2018).
- Gendeev E.N., Korbakov V.V Sovremennyie osobennosti organizatsii deyatelnosti podrazdeleniya politsii po delam nesovershennoletnih v sisteme MVD Rossii i sovershenstvova-nie ego deyatelnosti [Modern features of the organization of the police unit for minors cases in the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia and the development of activities]. Nauka i mir, 2016, no. 7(35), pp. 40–46.
- Kleiberg Yu.A. Psikhologiya deviantnogo povedeniya [Psychology of deviant behavior]. Moscow, Geleos Publ., 2001, 80 р.
- Kozlov S.S. Kommentarii k Federal’nomu zakonu ot 24 iyunya 1999 g. № 120-FZ «Ob osnovakh sistemy profilaktiki beznadzornosti i pravonarushenii nesovershennoletnikh» [Commentary to the Federal law of June 24, 1999 № 120-FZ «Оn the basics of the system of prevention of neglect and offenses of minors»]. Available at: https://www.lawmix.ru/commlaw/988?page=3 (Accessed 15 March 2018).
- Pavlov P. Sklonnost’ k suitsidu [Tendency to a suicide]. Available at: http://psytheater.com/ sklonnost-k-suicidu.html (Accessed 18 March 2018).
- Statistika samoubiistv v mire [Suicide statistics in the world]. Available at: http://vawilon.ru/ statistika-samoubijstv (Accessed 01 Juny 2018).
- Volodina Kseniya
- student, Chelyabinsk State University, Russia, Chelyabinsk (Xenija031196@yandex.ru; )
- Ishmaeva Tatiana
- prosecutorial supervision and law enforcement organization department senior lecturer, Chelyabinsk State University, Russia, Chelyabinsk (email@example.com; )
Ishmaeva Т., Volodinа К. The activities of internal affairs bodies for suicides prevention among minors [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2018. – №2. P. 40-48. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2018/2/5/.