Markelov A., Maksimov N., Perepelkin V., Kuzmin Yu., Ipatiev S.
Forensic Laboratory of the Law Faculty at I.N. Ulianov Chuvash State Universirty: current status and promising trends of development strategy
The current state and individual directions in development strategy for the forensic laboratory of the law faculty at FSBEI HE «I. N. Ulianov Chuvash State University» are examined, which are due to changes in the criminal procedure legislation and the use of modern technical means and information technologies. A modern forensic laboratory is presented in a dynamic context: not only from the standpoint of theory and optimal approaches to its development, but from the point of view of settled investigative and judicial practice as well. Particular attention is paid to creating a comprehensive judicial and investigative- forensic center, which is presented as an innovative research and educational unit of the law faculty. Educational-methodical base for implementing the educational process in all majors for training future lawyers (specialists, bachelors and masters) will directly contribute to consolidation of knowledge gained and development of necessary professional skills and abilities related to forensic study of tracks, documents, instruments of crime, and their direct application in investigative and judicial practice. The authors offer conceptual subdivisions of a single judicial and investigative-forensic centre, which will include specially-equipped classrooms (both for delivering lectures and giving practical lessons on various disciplines for intramural and extramural forms of training), an investigative-forensic laboratory, an investigative-forensic museum, a range complex (a sales area, an apartment, an investigator’s office (identity parade under conditions excluding visual surveillance ), a bank office with an ATM machine, an traces track, scene of a traffic accident), a courtroom, a teachers’ room, a room for storing criminalistic equipement and archives of criminal cases. Organization of the indicated centre, according to the authors’ opinion, will qualitatively improve the development of practical skills and abilities in students of the law faculty.
- Bazarbaev E.M. Perspektivy razvitiya kriminalistiki s ispol’zovaniem sovremennykh informatsionnykh tekhnologii pri raskrytii i rassledovanii prestuplenii [Perspectives of development of criminalistics with the use of modern information technologies in the detection and investigation of crimes]. Nauka i novye tekhnologii [Science and new technologies], 2015, no. 12, pp. 110–112.
- Markelov Aleksandr
- candidate of law, criminal law department associate professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (MarkelovAleksandr@yandex.ru)
- Maksimov Nikolay
- criminal law department associate professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Perepelkin Vyacheslav
- Candidate of Legal Sciences, Associate Professor of Criminal Law Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (SlavaP1954@mail.ru)
- Kuzmin Yury A.
- Senior Lecturer of Criminal Law Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
- Ipatiev Stanislav
- civil disciplines department forensic laboratory senior master, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Markelov A., Maksimov N., Perepelkin V., Kuzmin Yu., Ipatiev S. Forensic Laboratory of the Law Faculty at I.N. Ulianov Chuvash State Universirty: current status and promising trends of development strategy [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2018. – №3. P. 40-47. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2018/3/5/.