Volunteering (voluntary service) as an element in mechanism of a civil society and a law-governed state
The article is devoted to volunteer (voluntary) activity; the relevance of its consideration does not raise doubts. At any developmental stage of a human civilization there were different volunteer initiatives by means of which a person or a group of persons disinterestedly solved pressing problems of the society. The author made the assumption that civil society formation in Russia and the constitutional state genesis are impossible without development of volunteering and charity activities. For developing operation of the Russian Federation Federal law "About Charity and Volunteering (Voluntary Service)" dated August 11, 1995 No. 135-FZ by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated December 27, 2018 No. 2950-r approved "The Concept for Developing Volunteering (Voluntary Service) in the Russian Federation till 2025". Adoption of this document once again emphasizes the position of the state on volunteering support as well as makes it possible to consider volunteering as a form of social service. The conducted research proves the importance of civil participation in formation of our country’s future that is confirmed by an array of normative legal acts regulating the activities of volunteer organizations in all spheres of social life and solid practical experience of volunteering.
- Assotsiatsiya volonterskikht sentrov Rossii: sait [Association of volunteer centers of Russia: site]. Available at: https://dobrovol’tsyrossii.rf.
- Bodrenkova G.P. Dobrovol’chestvo: istoriya, sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivy v Rossii [Volunteering: history, current state and prospects in Russia]. Available at: http:///www.kdobru.ru/ netcat_files/171/143/Kniga_G.P._Bodrenkova.pdf.
- Volontery Rossii: sait [Russian Volunteers: site]. Available at: https://volonter.ru.
- SVOD (Soyuz volonterskikh organizatsii i dvizhenii): sait [SET (Union of volunteer organizations and movements): site]. Available at: http://volontery.ru.
- Strygina S.V. Problemy pravovogo regulirovaniya volonterskogo dvizheniya v Rossii [Problems of legal regulation of volunteer movement in Russia]International Scientific Review[International Scientific Review], 2016, no. 3(13), рр. 148–152.
- Arsen’eva T.N., ed., Kovtun A.V., Sokolov A.A., Metelev A.P. Organizatsiya volonterskoi (dobrovol’cheskoi) deyatel’nosti v nekommercheskoi organizatsii [Organization of volunteer (volunteer) activities in a non-profit organization]. Moscow, 2017. 75 р.
- Shneiderman A.A. Pravovyeosnovyvolonterskoi .deyatel’nosti v RossiiskoiFederatsii[Legal basis of volunteer activities in the Russian Federation]. Naukaiobrazovanie: sokhranyayaproshloe, sozdaembudushchee: sb. st. XII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf.: v 2 ch. [Proc. of 7th Sci. Conf. «Science and education: preserving the past, creating the future». 2 parts]. Penza, Nauka i Prosveshchenie Publ., 2017, part 1, рр. 199–201.
- Semenova Inna Yu.
- Senior Teacher of Civil Legal Disciplines Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7557-228X)
Semenova I. Volunteering (voluntary service) as an element in mechanism of a civil society and a law-governed state [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2019. – №1. P. 73-79. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2019/1/9/.