Definitional Characteristics and Development Factors Classification in Innovation and Investment Processes in Construction
The article deals with the problem of increasing innovation and investment activity of construction enterprises. In modern conditions of implementing the program of construction complex reforming in the structure of the national economy, further development of management system in the construction sector is based on building a scientifically based long-term innovation and investment strategy for the development of construction enterprises focused on adaptation to real business conditions. Therefore, it is relevant to study the influence of objectively existing system-forming factors, etiological causes and external conditions on the state of construction enterprises. The author critically evaluates approaches to studying the conditions affecting the level of innovative development. Analyzing the factors that have an impact on the development of enterprises’ innovative activity, the author points out the necessity of studying this problem in unity with the investment aspect of the issue under study. Based on identified key characteristics of innovation and investment activity, the author defines more exactly the conceptual apparatus of the problematics under study. At the same time, the author specificates the concept of an innovation-investment process, which is focused on making decisions aimed at achieving the set goal – obtaining an economic or other effect, accompanied by attracting significant amounts of capital resources and proceeding under conditions of uncertainty and risk. In order to clarify the elements of innovation and investment processes, the classification of factors influencing their development within the Russian enterprises of the construction complex is proposed. It is shown that rational consideration of specific factors in innovation and investment activity in construction makes it possible to structure the problems as well as influences the analysis of situations and the choice of the ways to strengthen competitive advantages in enterprises of the investment and construction complex, which function in a dynamic and extremely unstable economic environment.
- Artemenko A.A. Aktual’nye voprosy innovacionnogo razvitiya stroitel’stva [Actual issues of innovative development of construction]. Molodoi uchenyi [Young scientist], 2015, no. 11(91), pp. 742–744.
- Buzyrev V.V. Formirovanie sistemy organizacii investirovaniya innovacionnykh processov v stroitel’stve [Formation of a system for organizing investment in innovation processes in construction]. Problemy sovremennoi ekonomiki [Problems of the modern economy], 2015, no. 3(55), pp. 261–264.
- Egorova M.A. Upravlenie investiciyami [Investment management]. St. Petersburg, 2012, 90 p.
- Innovacii v stroitel’stve [Innovations in construction]. Available at: http://www.vestsnab.ru (Accessed 3 April 2019).
- Kosteckii D.A. Problemy innovacionnogo razvitiya stroitel’stva [Problems of innovative development of construction]. Privolzhskii nauchnyi vestnik [Volga Scientific Bulletin], 2015, no. 4-1(44), pp. 78–80.
- Maleeva T.V. Sovremennye aspekty upravleniya innovacionno-investicionnoi deya-tel’nost’yu predpriyatii stroitel’nogo kompleksa [Modern aspects of management of innovation and investment activities of enterprises of the building complex]. Teoriya i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiya [Theory and practice of social development], 2015, no. 4, pp. 47–49.
- Maleeva T.V. Sovremennye aspekty ucheta riskov innovacionno-investicionnykh processov v stroitel’stve [Modern aspects of risk accounting innovative investment processes in construction]. KANT, 2018, no. 1, pp. 219–221.
- Mityagina N.V. Osobennosti innovacionno-investicionnykh processov v sovremennom stroitel’stve [Features of innovative investment processes in modern construction]. Problemy ekonomiki i upravleniya stroitel’stvom v usloviyakh ekologicheski orientirovannogo razvitiya: materialovy Vseros. nauch. konf. [Proc. of Rus. Conf. «Problems of economics and construction management in an environmentally friendly development»]. Irkutsk, 2014, pp. 319–323.
- Parazhinskas I.I. Upravlenie ekonomicheskim razvitiem predpriyatii regional’nogo investitsionno-stroitel’nogo kompleksa [Management of the economic development of enterprises of the regional investment and construction complex]. Problemy ekonomiki i menedzhmenta [Problems of Economics and Management], 2015, no. 7(47), pp. 46–49.
- Pesockaya Е.V. Upravlenie innovacionno-investicionnymi processami v stroitel’stve [Management of innovative investment processes in construction]. Petersburg, 2011, 228 p.
- Petrova A.V. Sovremennye aspekty formirovaniya innovacionno-investicionnoi strategii razvitiya predpriyatiya [Modern aspects of the formation of an innovation and investment strategy for the development of an enterprise]. Ekonomika i menedzhment innovacionnykh tekhnologii [Economy and Management of Innovative Technologies], 2015, no. 2(41), pp. 107–111.
- Selyutina L.G. Innovacionnyi podkhod k upravleniyu investicionnymi processami v sfere vosproizvodstva zhilishchnogo fonda [Innovative approach to the management of investment processes in the field of reproduction of the housing stock]. Sovremennye tekhnologii upravleniya [Modern management technologies], 2014, no. 11(47), pp. 37–41.
- Selyutina L.G. Metodologicheskie osnovy formirovaniya i razvitiya sistemy upravleniya processom preobrazovaniya zhilogo fonda krupnogo goroda [Methodological basis for the formation and development of the management system of the transformation process of the housing stock of a large city]. Sreda. Razvitie (Terra Humana) [Society. Environment. Development (Terra Humana)], 2009, no. 2, pp. 212–218.
- Selyutina L.G. Ekonomicheskaya ocenka investicii [Economic valuation of investments]. St. Petersburg, 2010, 322 p.
- Federal’naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoi statistiki [Federal State Statistics Service]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru (Accessed 3 April 2019).
- Chistov L.M. Osnovnye napravleniya innovacionnogo razvitiya ehkonomicheskoi teorii [The main directions of innovative development of economic theory]. Vestnik INZHEKONa. Seriya: Ekonomika [Bulletin ENGECON. Economy series], 2010, no. 2(37), pp. 256–261.
- Bulgakova K. Modelling of investment processes in the sphere of social house building. In-novations in science and education. International Conference Proceedings. Central Bohemia University, 2017, pp. 67–72.
- Selyutina Larisa
- doctor of economics, economics and construction management department professor, Emperor Alexander I Petersburg State University of Railways, Russia, Saint-Petersburg (email@example.com)
Selyutina L. Definitional Characteristics and Development Factors Classification in Innovation and Investment Processes in Construction [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2019. – №2. P. 17-27. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2019/2/3/.