Leonteva I., Pleshkov K., Chernyshova T.
Identification and Systematization of Factors Shaping the Regional Needs of the Labor Market
Socio-economic development of the region is largely determined by the development of its regional labor market. In the process of its formation, the regional labor market is influenced by many factors that require systematization in order to study their impact on the development of this market. The study's relevance is confirmed by a significant amount of scientific articles, monographs, dissertations and other scientific works on this subject. The aim of the study is to identify and systematize the factors influencing the formation of the regional labor market. The scientific novelty of the study lies in the fact that the authors proposed two main features for classifying the factors: the level of factors formation and basic elements characterizing the regional labor market. The article analyzes the influence of the selected factors on the regional labor market formation. Particular attention is paid to the role of higher education in the forming the regional needs of the labor market, which, in turn, is itself influenced by this market. The authors proceed form the fact that in order to develop an effective University policy it is necessary to take into account the existing imbalance between the regional labor market and the regional system of higher educational institutions. This requires a real scheme of interaction between the higher educational institution and the employer in training staff for the region, the main mechanisms of its implementation are proposed in the article.
- Arzamastseva L.P., Kolesnikova O.A., Khitskova Yu.V. Rol’ professional’nogo obrazovaniya v formirovanii sovremennoi rabochei sily vysokogo kachestva [The role of vocational education in the formation of a modern high-quality workforce]. Vestnik VGU. Ser. Ekonomika i upravlenie, 2018, no. 2. Available at: http://www.vestnik.vsu.ru/pdf/econ/2018/02/2018-02-07.pdf.
- Leonteva I.A. Vnedrenie kompetentnostnogo podkhoda v obrazovatel’nyi protsess v vuzakh [The introduction of a competency-based approach to the educational process in universities]. Aktual’nye problemy kachestva obrazovaniya v usloviyakh perekhoda na urovnevuyu sistemu vysshego professional’nogo obrazovaniya: materialy ucheb.-metod. konf. [Proc. of Conf. «Current problems of the quality of education in the transition to the level of higher vocational education»]. Cheboksary, 2010, pp. 60–64.
- Lekhtyanskaya L., Rimskaya T. Faktory, vlijajushhie na formirovanie i razvitie rynka truda [Factors of labor market development]. Rossiiskoe predprinimatel’stvo [Russian entrepreneurship], 2016, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 603–608.
- Nemeryuk E.E., Anikin L.S. Formirovanie regional’nogo rynka truda i faktory, vliyayushchie na ego razvitie [The formation of the regional labor market and factors influencing its development]. Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta. Ser. Sotsiologiya. Politologiya, 2007, vol. 7, iss. 1, pp. 21–28.
- Puhova A.G. Predposylki i faktory, vlijajushhie na formirovanie i funkcionirovanie regional’nogo rynka truda [The background and factors influencing the formation and functioning of the regional labor market]. Vestnik Mininskogo universiteta, 2014, no. 2, pp. 7.
- Romanova I.M., Noskova E.V. Analiz faktorov, vliyajushhikh na funktsionirovanie regional’nogo rynka truda [Analysis of factors affecting the operation of the regional labor market]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel’stvo, 2014, no. 4, part. 1, pp. 297–300.
- Timacheva E. Rossiiskii rynok truda: problemy i perspektivy [Russian labour market: problems and perspectives]. Vestnik Kalmyckogo instituta gumanitarnyh issledovanii RAN [Bulletin of the Kalmyk institute for humanities of the Russian academy of sciences], 2015, no. 2, pp. 180–184.
- Chuvashiya v tsifrakh 2019 [Dude in numbers 2019]. Available at: https://chuvash.gks.ru/ official_publications.
- Leonteva Irina A.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Head of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
- Pleshkov Konstantin V.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associated Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
- Chernysheva Tatiana N.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associated Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Leonteva I., Pleshkov K., Chernyshova T. Identification and Systematization of Factors Shaping the Regional Needs of the Labor Market [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2019. – №3. P. 1-9. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2019/3/1/.