Arkhipova V., Ivanova A.
Improving the System of State Support for Export Oriented Small and Medium Enterprises in the Russian Federation
In the conditions of world economic processes globalization, small and medium-sized businesses turn out to be more mobile. It is important to note that small business has a high innovative and export-oriented potential. The aim of the study is to identify ways to improve the system of state support for export-oriented small and medium-sized businesses in the Russian Federation. The article examines the existing system of state support for small and medium-sized businesses in Russia, which is represented by public authorities and local government bodies, by the regulatory framework for regulating and supporting small businesses which is implemented through financial and non-financial instruments. The authors performed the analysis of small and medium-sized businesses, focused on exports to determine their state of development. According to the results of the study, the problems of the Russian system for supporting export-oriented small and medium-sized businesses are systematized. Based on the study of foreign experience, the authors substantiate the directions for improving the efficiency of state support system for export-oriented small and medium-sized businesses in Russia, namely: improving the regulatory framework in this area, changing the product line of financial and non-financial support of the Russian export center, developing the mechanism for providing tax benefits to producers-exporters, etc.
- Belousova D.A. Zarubezhnyi opyt gosudarstvennoi podderzhki malogo i srednego predprinimatel’stva na primere Germanii [Foreign experience of state support of small and medium enterprises on the example of Germany]. EGO, 2015, no. 4, pp. 18–20. Available at: http://ego.uapa.ru/ru/issue/2015/04/05.
- Emshanova E.V., Rybakova Yu.V. Osobennosti normativno-pravovogo regulirovaniya razvitiya malogo i srednego biznesa v Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Features of legal regulation of the development of small and medium-sized businesses in the Russian Federation]. In: Eksperimental’nye i teoreticheskie issledovaniya v sovremennoi nauke: sb. st. po materialov XII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. № 3(12) [Proc. of 12th Sci. Conf. «Experimental and theoretical studies in modern science»]. Novosibirsk, 2018, pp.123–127.
- Kozlov L.E. Gosudarstvennaya podderzhka eksporta v Rossii v usloviyakh sanktsii [State support for exports in Russia under the conditions of sanctions]. Mezhdunarodnyi zhurnal prikladnykh i fundamental’nykh issledovanii, 2015, no. 8, 545–547.
- Kravchenko L.N. Maloe predprinimatel’stvo kak odin iz vazhneishikh elementov razvitiya ekonomiki gosudarstva [Small business as one of the most important elements of the development of the state economy]. Molodoi uchenyi, 2016, no. 4(84), pp. 74–80.
- Malyi i srednii biznes kak faktor ekonomicheskogo rosta Rossii [Small and medium business as an economic factor of the Rostov region of Russia]. Moscow, 2019, 308 p.
- Nimetullaeva S.R. Ispol’zovanie metodov nalogovogo stimulirovaniya v innovatsionnoi deyatel’nosti [The use of tax incentive methods in innovation]. In: Krymskii vektor – 2019: sb. nauch. tr. Vseros. ekonomicheskogo foruma s mezhdunar. uchastiem [Proc. of Russ. Economic Forum with international participation «Crimean vector – 2019»]. Simferopol, 2018, 288–293.
- Slepnev A. Nikakikh granits dlya rossiiskikh tovarov ne sushchestvuet [There are no borders for Russian goods]. Available at: https://plus.rbc.ru/news/5c65c7677a8aa9177ca876ec.
- Spetsial’nye programmy po podderzhke eksporta. Rossiiskii eksportnyi tsentr [Special export support programs. Russian Export Center]. Available at: https://www.exportcenter.ru/services/ subsidirovanie (Accessed: 15 November 2019).
- Federal’naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoi statistiki Rossiiskoi Federatsii: ofits. sait [Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation: site]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/ (Accessed: 15 November 2019).
- Arkhipova Valentina
- Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Economic Theory and International Economic Relations, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
- Ivanova Anna
- 3rd year Student of the Economics Faculty, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Arkhipova V., Ivanova A. Improving the System of State Support for Export Oriented Small and Medium Enterprises in the Russian Federation [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2019. – №4. P. 1-12. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2019/4/1/