Evseev A., Morozova N., Petrova S.
Forecasts for Electrotechnical Industry Development: Effects for Enterprises of the Chuvash Republic
The article analyzes the forecasts related to the development of the electrotechnical industry in the Chuvash Republic, mainly compiled by Federal and regional agencies. The relevance of the research topic is due to the fact that there is no structured scientific information in the forecasts for electrotechnical industry development in the Chuvash Republic. In this regard, it is important to identify actions to address the problems associated with identification of constraints that affect the qualitative development of the industry. Analysis of forecasts from authoritative sources will help to give a clearer vision of the direction in which the industry will develop in the near future, taking into account various factors that have a significant impact on transformation of industrial production. The aim of the study is to compile a generalized picture reflecting the future state of the electrotechnical industry in the region. To conduct a more complete analysis of forecasts related to the development of the regional electrotechnical industry, a statistical and economic method was used. The theoretical value of the materials in this article is that they deepen the knowledge about the laws of development for the regional electrotechnical industry. In practice, they can be used in developing Federal and regional strategic programs, in regulating the market of electrotechnical products and for adopting certain measures for the development of the industry. Based on the analysis, it was concluded that the electrotechnical industry of the Chuvash Republic contributes to the growth of economic indicators such as gross regional product, industrial production index, manufacturing production index, the volume of shipped goods of their own production, labor productivity index and others that are directly connected with manufacturing electrotechnical products.
- «Dorogi, kotorye my vybrali»: interv’yu s gen. direktorom NPP «Ekra» O.L. Saevichem [“The Roads We Selected”: Interview with CEO of RPE “Ekra” O.L. Saevich]. Releinaya zashchita i avtomatizatsiya, 2011, no. 4, pp. 10–12. Available at: http://www.srzau-ric.ru/izdatelskaia-deiatelnost/zhurnal/arhiv/18-zhurnal-releynaya-zaschita-i-avtomatizaciya-4-05-2011.html#jurnal.
- Evseev A.S., Antonovskaya E.A. Sovremennoe sostoyanie elektrotehnicheskoi otrasli Chuvashskoi Respubliki [Current state of Chuvash Republic electrical engineering industry]. In: Aktual’nye voprosy ekonomiki: sb. nauch. tr. [Current economic issues: collection of scientific papers]. Cheboksary, 2019, pp. 77–80.
- Ivanova Z.V. Perspektivy stanovleniya sotsial’no otvetstvennogo biznesa na rynke elektrotehnicheskoi produktsii [Prospects of Developing Socially Responsible Business in the Market of Electrical Products]. Rossiiskoe predprinimatel’stvo, 2011, no. 6 (2), pp. 59–64.
- Kovalev V.D. Energosberezhenie i energobezopasnost’ v elektroenergetike [Energy conservation and energy security in the electric power industry]. Elektro, 2010, no. 2, pp. 2–8.
- Kovalev V.D. Perspektivnye napravleniya razvitiya elektroenergetiki i vysokovol’tnogo elektrotehnicheskogo oborudovaniya [Perspective directions of development of electric power industry and high-voltage electrical equipment]. Elektrotehnika, 2017, no. 4, pp. 58–
- Pankov D.A. Rossiyskii rynok elektrotekhnicheskogo oborudovaniya problemy segodnyashnego dnya [The Russian market of electrotechnical equipment today’s problems]. Computational nanotechnology, 2015, no. 1, рр. 51–54.
- Evseev Artem
- Master’s Program Student of Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Morozova Natalia
- Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
- Petrova Svetlana
- Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Evseev A., Morozova N., Petrova S. Forecasts for Electrotechnical Industry Development: Effects for Enterprises of the Chuvash Republic [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2019. – №4. P. 13-20. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2019/4/2/.