Danilov Ivan P., Mikhailova Svetlana Yu.
Economic Aspects of the External Environment in Reindustrialization Processes
The article presents the main results of studying reindustrialization processes in the economy of the Russian Federation in the conditions of increasing negative influence of external factors. This article is a continuation of studying the theory and practice of reindustrialization, aimed at improving its effectiveness and social orientation in modern conditions. The relevance of the article is determined by the fact that external factors of the world economy and their economic aspects have a significant impact on the Russian socio-economic system as a whole and on the processes of reindustrialization in particular. The purpose of the research is to study external factors and to form the author's approach to determining their impact on reindustrialization of the Russian economy. In the theoretical aspect, the results obtained will contribute to further development of indicative planning theory and methodology. In practical terms, they can be used to improve and develop the existing systems for managing reindustrialization processes in the Russian Federation. The main positive and negative trends in the development of the world economy are examined. In the course of the study, the following main problems were identified: the slowdown in global economic growth, poverty and misery of a significant part of the world's population, hunger and food security, depletion of natural energy resources, and demographics. The statement that only concerted joint efforts of all countries can solve global problems is justified. In addition, reindustrialization in the Russian Federation as a process of qualitative renewing and creating the foundations of industrial production is, on the one hand, influenced by negative external factors, on the other – enables to minimize the negative impact of external factors on the Russian economy.
- Glaz’ev S.Yu. Mirokhozyaistvennye uklady v global’nom ekonomicheskom razvitii [National Economy Structures in the Global Economic Development]. Ekonomika i matematicheskie metody, 2016, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 3–29.
- Zikirova Sh.S., Landar’ O.V., Kharchenko A.M. Osnovnye global’nye problemy mirovoi ekonomiki [Global Problems of Economy in the World]. Nauchnyi vestnik MGIIT, 2019, no. 5(61), pp. 77–87.
- Komarov V.V., Litvina N.I., Novikova N.N. Mirovaya ekonomika. Perspektivy razvitiya [World Economy. Prospect of Development]. Vestnik Rossiiskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo zaochnogo universiteta, 2019, no. 31(36), pp. 96–100.
- Mirovoe ekonomicheskoe polozhenie i perspektivy, 2019 god. Kratkoe rezyume [World economic situation and prospects, 2019. Summary]. United Nations. New York, 2019, XXI p.
- Cheberko E.F. Protivorechiya globalizatsii i vozmozhnosti ikh preodoleniya [Contradic-tions of globalization and the ability to overcome them]. In: Birzhenyuk G.M., ed. Vedushchie trendy mirovogo ekonomicheskogo razvitiya i ikh uchet v sotsial’no-ekonomicheskoi politike gosudarstva [Leading trends of world economic development and their inclusion in the socio-economic policy of the state]. St. Petersburg, 2016, 179 p.
- Danilov Ivan P.
- Doctor of Economics Sciences, Professor, Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
- Mikhaylova Svetlana Yu.
- Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, Department of Document Science, Information Resources and Auxiliary Historical Disciplines, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
Danilov Ivan P., Mikhailova Svetlana Yu. Economic Aspects of the External Environment in Reindustrialization Processes [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2020. – №1. P. 17-21. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2020/1/3/.