Tumalanov N.V., Ivanov V.V.
Introduction of Waste-Free Production in the Livestock Sector of a Region as a Condition for Creating a Closed Production Cycle
Keywords: waste-free production, competitiveness, profitability, secondary raw materials, by-products, priority industries, deep processing, industry environment, growth vectors, closed production cycle
The relevance of this article is due to the lack of systemic knowledge in the field of implementing waste-free technological processes that can not only put right a virtually closed production cycle, but significantly increase the competitiveness of regional enterprises as well. Based on this, the purpose of the study is to identify and evaluate the conditions for the use of new technologies and processes that make it possible to create a waste-free production and a closed cycle in the region's agro-industrial complex, as well as to justify the advantages that regional producers will receive. In the livestock sector of the Chuvash Republic, from 50 to 90 thousand tons of secondary raw materials are produced annually, of which less than half is subjected to further processing. In this situation, the profitability of producers can be improved by using new technologies in the process of butchering cattle and processing secondary raw materials. This area is the most flexible in terms of using resources that ensure recycling of resources, since most of the agricultural waste is based on organic products. Secondary waste can be disposed of, but the manufacturer will not receive additional profit by spending money on recycling. It is established that the transfer of existing technologies to waste-free production and the creation of a closed cycle require solving a complex of rather complex technological, systemic and organizational tasks. It is necessary to increase production capacity, automate production processes, achieve symbiosis of energy with technology, effectively use the energy of chemical transformations, and ensure successful marketing of new products. The study uses methods of industry analysis, competitive environment analysis, and value chain analysis. The scientific novelty of the study is that the obtained knowledge will enable to give a comprehensive assessment of the activities performed by agricultural producers in the conditions of waste-free technologies introduction.
- Ivanov V.V. Konkurentosposobnost’ agrarnoi otrasli v usloviyakh politicheskikh i ehkonomicheskikh sanktsii [The competitiveness of the agricultural industry in the context of political and economic sanctions]. Pravovye i nravstvennye aspekty obespecheniya bezopasnosti lich-nosti i gosudarstva na sovremennom ehtape politicheskikh i ehkonomicheskikh sanktsii: sb. materialov Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf.: v 2 ch. [Proc. of Rus. Conf. «Legal and moral aspects of ensuring the security of the individual and the state at the present stage of political and economic sanctions». 2 parts]. Cheboksary. Chuvash University Publ., 2016, pp. 228–233.
- Lebedeva L.I., Nasonova V.V., Verevkina M.I. Ispol’zovanie subproduktov v Rossii i za rubezhom [The use of offal in Russia and abroad]. Vse o myase, 2016, no. 5, pp. 8–12.
- Lyubchenko V.I., Lebedeva L.I., Goroshko G.P. Novye tekhnologii ratsional’nogo is-pol’zovaniya subproduktov [New technologies for the rational use of offal]. Myasnaya industriya, 1997, no. 2, p. 20.
- Tumalanov N.V., Ivanov V.V., Mikhoparova S.I. Razvitie APK kak sredstvo realizatsii ehkonomicheskogo potentsiala regiona [The development of agro-industrial as a means of realizing the economic potential of the region]. Ehkonomika i predprinimatel’stvo, 2017, no. 4, pp. 313–315.
- Tumalanov N.V., Ivanov V.V., Mikhoparova S.I. Importozameshchenie kak stimulirovanie razvitiya agrarnogo sektora strany [Import substitution as an incentive for the development of the country’s agricultural sector]. Ehkonomika: vchera, segodnya, zavtra, 2017, vol. 7, no. 4A, pp. 192–198.
- Tumalanov N.V., Urusova I.N. Institutsional’nye faktory uslovii konkurentsii v rastushchikh otraslyakh [Institutional factors of competition conditions in growing industries]. Vestnik Povolzhskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta Ser. Ehkonomika i upravlenie, 2018, no. 1(37), pp. 32–43.
- Kussul N., Lavreniuk M., Skakun S., Shelestov A. Deep Learning Classification of Land Cover and Crop Types Using Remote Sensing Data. In: IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2017, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 778–782. DOI: 10.1109/LGRS.2017.2681128.
- Lainez M., González J.M., Aguilar A., Vela C. Spanish strategy on bioeconomy: Towards a knowledge based sustainable innovation. Biotechnol., 2018, no. 40, pp. 87–95. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nbt.2017.05.006.
- Mirabella N., Castellani V., Sala S. Current options for the valorization of food manufacturing waste: a review. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2014, no. 65, pp. 28–41. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2013.10.051.
- Ravindran R., Jaiswal A.K. Exploitation of food industry waste for high-value products. Trends in Biotechnology, 2016, no. 34(1), pp. 58–69. DOI: 10.1016/j.tibtech.2015.10.008.
- Torres J.M. Uso. Agronómico de Restos de Cosecha en los Invernaderos Enarenados de la Cuenca Mediterránea. Fundación Cajamar, Almería, 2016, p. 84.
- Egea F.J., Torrente R.G., Aguilar A. An efficient agro-industrial complex in Almería (Spain): Towards an integrated and sustainable bioeconomy model. Biotechnol., 2018, no. 40, pp. 103–112.
- Tumalanov Nikolay V.
- Doctor of Economics Sciences, Professor, Department of State and Municipal Administration and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
- Ivanov Vladimir V.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associated Professor of Accounting and E-Business and Statistics Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
Tumalanov N.V., Ivanov V.V. Introduction of Waste-Free Production in the Livestock Sector of a Region as a Condition for Creating a Closed Production Cycle [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2020. – №2. P. 36-42. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2020/2/5/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2020-2-36-42.