Babeshkova E.V., Zhamkova T.G.
Impact of Human Resources on Organizational Culture
In modern conditions, personnel is one of the main resources of the organization. Areas of activity in relation to personnel are personnel processes. The efficiency of personnel pro-cesses largely determines the efficiency of personnel and their potential. At the same time, the behavior of members of the organization is associated with factors of corporate culture. The article analyzes personnel processes and their impact on corporate culture in an organization based on a study of representatives of small and medium-sized businesses of the Chuvash Republic. Also, the authors made recommendations for improving personnel processes in order to increase the efficiency of organizational culture. Organizational culture is a significant element of a modern company, which contributes to the harmoni-zation of the activities of the company's personnel, affects the speed of adaptation of new personnel, as well as other personnel processes, which in general affects the effectiveness of the organization. The authors consider how the behavioral attitudes of the staff are regulated in the studied small and medium-sized businesses, the stability of the staff and its development are ensured. In addition, an analysis of the organizational cultures prevailing in firms, the degree and level of their formation, is carried out. It is also noted that organizational culture is dynamic, like the environment in which the organization operates, like the organization itself, therefore, for a certain stage of the company's development, time and conditions, the culture within the company can be transformed.
- Babeshkova E.V., Zhamkova T.G., Chernyshova T.N. Ispol’zovanie teorii motivatsii dlya podgotovki i provedeniya diagnostiki motivov i postroeniya sistemy stimulirovaniya [The use of motivation theories for preparing and diagnosing motives and building an incentive system]. Oeconomia et Jus. 2019, no. 1, pp. 9–14. Available at: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/single/2019/1/2.
- Gurdzhiyan V.L., Zhamkova T.G., Babeshkova E.V. Rol’ menedzhmenta v obespechenii eko-nomicheskoi bezopasnosti predpriyatiya [The role of management in ensuring the economic security of the enterprise]. Innovatsionnoe razvitie ekonomiki, 2019, no. 6(54), pp. 281–286.
- Zhamkova T.G. Tsennosti rukovoditelya kak element korporativnoi kul’tury kompanii [Values of the head as an element of the corporate culture of the company]. Povyshenie konkurentosposobnosti otraslei ekonomiki kak napravlenie vykhoda iz ekonomicheskogo krizisa: sb. st. [Increasing the competitiveness of economic sectors as a way out of the economic crisis. Collected papers]. Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2016, pp. 186–189.
- Ivanova T.V., Kadyshev E.N. Primenenie otsenochnykh tekhnologii v issledovanii kadrovogo potentsiala rabotnikov sel’skogo khozyaistva [The use of assessment technologies in the study of the personnel potential of agricultural workers]. Politematicheskii setevoi elektronnyi nauchnyi zhurnal Kubanskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta, 2014, no. 100, pp. 1238–1251.
- Leont’eva I.A. Formirovanie modeli kompetentsii effektivnogo rukovoditelya [Formation of the competence model of an effective leader]. Povyshenie konkurentosposobnosti otraslei ekonomiki kak napravlenie vykhoda iz ekonomicheskogo krizisa: sb. materialov Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Proc. of Int. conf. «Increasing the competitiveness of economic sectors as a way out of the economic crisis»]. Cheboksary, Chuvash State University , 2016. pp. 201–208.
- Babeshkova Ekaterina V.
- Senior Lecturer, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
- Zhamkova Tatiana G.
- Senior Lecturer, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Babeshkova E.V., Zhamkova T.G. Impact of Human Resources on Organizational Culture [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2020. – №3. P. 1-8. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2020/3/1/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2020-3-1-8.