Bakaeva Zh.Yu., Shchegoleva E.N.
Basic Innovation Concepts of Digital Economy Development in Modern Society
The bases of economy digitalization in modern society are analyzed; problems of managing the documentary and professional activity in the economic sphere and the opportunities of information technologies application are indicated. The aim of the research is to optimize the fundamental ideas in the structure of digitalization processes in modern society. The article substantiates the development of digital modification in the economic sphere of the society which forms a single concept of competitiveness and scientific and technical independence of modern economy. The signs that distinguish a digital company are identified and industries are determined by the complexity of transition to the digital economy. The relevance of the topic is determined by an inevitable transition to the digital economy, which causes complex changes both at the state level and at the level of companies. Using general scientific and comparative methods, the authors analyzed the world experience of transition to digital environment, and drew analogies between digitalization of the Russian and world economic systems. The result of economic activity is the systematic, reasoned aspect of digitalization – creation of bases of economic reality abstract models, as well as affirmation of the significance of Big Data economy, which directly affects the transformation and modification of industries.
- Bodrunov S.D. Zadachi i perspektivy perekhoda Rossii na novuyu stadiyu industrial’nogo razvitiya [Tasks and prospects of Russia’s transition to a new stage of industrial development]. In: Ural – draiver neoindustrial’nogo i innovatsionnogo razvitiya Rossii: materialy I Ural’skogo ekonomicheskogo foruma: v 2 t. [Proc. of the I Ural Economic Forum «Ural – a driver of neo-industrial and innovative development of Russia». 2 vols.]. Ekaterinburg, 2019, vol. 1, pp. 3–16.
- Bodrunov S.D. Rossiya: novye idei – novye resheniya [Russia: new ideas – new solutions]. Nauchnye trudy vol’nogo ekonomicheskogo obshchestva Rossii, 2020, no. 1, pp. 58–68.
- Bakaeva Zh.Yu., ed., Bakaeva Zh.Yu., Imyarekov S.M. et al. Informatsionno-tsifrovaya paradigma sovremennogo znaniya [Information-digital paradigm of modern knowledge]. Saransk, YurEksPraktik Publ., 2020, 94 p.
- Borshchov A.S., Bakaeva Zh.Yu., eds., Abrosimova I.A. et al. Informatsionnyi podkhod v strategiyakh formirovaniya novogo tipa sotsial’noi real’nosti [Informational approach in the strategies of forming a new type of social reality]. Saransk, YurEksPraktik Publ., 2019, 120 p.
- Abdrakhmanova G.I., Vishnevskii K.O., Gokhberg L.M. et al. Tsifrovaya ekonomika: 2020: krat. stat. sb. [Digital economy: 2020: short statistical collection]. Moscow, 2020, 112 p.
- Bakaeva Zhanna Yu.
- Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, Professor, Department of Accounting and Electronic Business, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
- Shchegoleva Ella N.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bakaeva Zh.Yu., Shchegoleva E.N. Basic Innovation Concepts of Digital Economy Development in Modern Society [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2020. – №4. P. 1-6. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2020/4/1/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2020-4-1-6.