Zhamkova T.G., Babeshkova E.V.
The Influence of the Recruitment Process "Employee Hiring" on the Organizational Culture
Modern conditions leave an imprint on the interaction of the organization's employees, and consequently on the company's organizational culture. Individual characteristics of employees, in particular their value orientations, have a great influence on the stability of basic principles shared by the employees. An employee in an organization should be not only a professional in his field, but also be able to perceive the organizational culture and accept its changes if necessary. One of the main factors on which the quality of personnel depends is employee hiring. It is at this stage that the expectations of the individual and the ones of the organization regarding each other can be joined in order to prevent possible conflicts in the future. A competent recruitment and selection concept will give the organization the opportunity to be provided with highly qualified personnel focused on the main organizational goals and values in a timely manner. In this regard, the personnel recruitment process is one of the most significant in the organization. In the course of the research presented in the article, the main priorities of the value orientations for various workers categories – workers, employees, managers were identified. Based on the analysis, the authors formulate the conclusions on existence of certain organizational problems that arise as a result of the discrepancy between the value orientations of an individual employee and the organizational culture of the company as a whole. Based on the results of the identified problems, the authors give recommendations regarding organizing the recruitment procedure in order to provide the company with the maximum number of employees who will share the main organizational values, without putting their own opposite values as a counterbalance to them, since the strength of the organizational culture depends on it.
- Babeshkova E.V., Zhamkova T.G. Vliyanie kadrovykh protsessov na organizatsionnuyu kul’turu [Impact of Human Resources on Organizational Culture]. Oeconomia et Jus, 2020, no. 3, pp. 1–8.
- Voronkov A.A. Ispol’zovanie korporativnoi kul’tury v kachestve sovremennogo upravlencheskogo instrumenta [Corporate Culture as a Modern Tool for HR Management]. Rossiya i Amerika v XXI veke, 2021, iss. 1. Available at: https://rusus.jes.su/s207054760014723-2-1.
- Gurdzhiyan V.L., Zhamkova T.G., Babeshkova E.V. Rol’ menedzhmenta v obespechenii ekonomicheskoi bezopasnosti predpriyatiya [The role of management in ensuring the economic security of the enterprise]. Innovatsionnoe razvitie ekonomiki, 2019, no. 6(54), pp. 281–286.
- Kiseleva A.A. Organizatsionnaya kul’tura kak instrument povysheniya effektivnosti upravleniya personalom organizatsii [Organizational culture as a tool for improving the efficiency of personnel management of the organization]. In: Sbornik nauchnykh rabot serii «Gosudarstvennoe upravlenie» [Collection of scientific works of the series “Public Administration”], 2019, no. 16, pp. 65–76.
- Kolesnikov A.V. Korporativnaya kul’tura [Corporate Culture]. Moscow, Yurait Publ., 2021, 167 p.
- Nikiforov G.S., Dmitrieva M.A., Snetkov V.M., ed. Praktikum po psikhologii menedzhmenta i professional’noi deyatel’nosti [Practicum on Psychology of Management and Professional Activity]. St. Petersbug, Rech’ Publ., 2001, 418 p.
- Spivak V.A. Delovaya etika [Business Ethics]. Moscow, Yurait Publ., 2021, 463 p.
- Zhamkova Tatiana G.
- Senior Lecturer, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
- Babeshkova Ekaterina V.
- Senior Lecturer, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
Zhamkova T.G., Babeshkova E.V. The Influence of the Recruitment Process “Employee Hiring” on the Organizational Culture [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2021. – №4. P. 9-15. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2021/4/2/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2021-4-9-15.