Prokopev A.V., Chernyshova T.N.
Modern Methods of Personnel Professional Training
The article is devoted to the problem of personnel professional training in an organization. In modern conditions, an organization must quickly adapt to changing internal and external environment. The staff is the key element of the organization's internal environment and its ability to quickly learn and adapt to new conditions largely determines the success of the organization in a competitive market. When developing a long-term strategy, the organization should pay special attention to the professional training of its personnel, as this increases the guarantees that the organization is following the shaped plan. In the world, personnel’s training is comprehensive and systematic in nature using a variety of methods. The purpose of training is the staff's upgrade qualifications as well as related skills. In addition, training activates and stimulates the creative and innovative component of the employee's human potential, which contributes to his further career advancement. The methods of staff training are different and can have both individual and collective character. The management of the organization chooses the appropriate methods based on the current situation and the goals set, as well as the experience of conducting training. In the Russian practice domestic companies use modern training methods much less often than in foreign organizations. Such conservatism in approaches to training is often the result of an underdeveloped organizational culture and weak strategic planning, rather than a lack of financial and other opportunities. Staff training is an investment into the human potential that will be rewarded after a certain time, benefiting both the organization itself and its employees.
- Leont’eva I.A. Vnedrenie kompetentnostnogo podkhoda v obrazovatel’nyi protsess v vuzakh [Implementation of a competency-based approach in the educational process in universities]. In: Aktual’nye problemy kachestva obrazovaniya v usloviyakh perekhoda na urovnevuyu sistemu vysshego professional’nogo obrazovaniya: materialy uchebno-metodicheskoi konferentsii [Proc. of Conf. «Actual problems of the quality of education in the context of the transition to a tiered system of higher professional education»]. Cheboksary, 2010, pp. 60–64.
- Leont’eva I.A. Formirovanie modeli kompetentsii effektivnogo rukovoditelya [Formation of a competency model for an effective manager]. In: Povyshenie konkurentosposobnosti otraslei ekonomiki kak napravlenie vykhoda iz ekonomicheskogo krizisa: sbornik materialov mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Proc. Of Sci. Conf. « Increasing the competitiveness of economic sectors as a way out of the economic crisis»]. Cheboksary, Chuvash State Univesity Publ., 2016, pp. 201–208.
- Rezul’taty statisticheskogo issledovaniya delovogo portala “Kompetentsii”: Kak rossiiskie kompanii upravlyayut protsessami obucheniya i razvitiya personala [Results of a statistical study of the business portal “Competencies”: How Russian companies manage the processes of training and development of personnel]. Available at: http://obzory.hr-media.ru/issledovaniye_korporativnoe_obuchenie_i_razvitie (Accessed Date 2022, Jan. 10).
- Chernyshova T.N. Zarubezhnye metody obucheniya personala [Foreign methods of teaching persons]. In; Sbornik nauchnykh trudov magistrantov i prepodavatelei [Collection of scientific works of undergraduates and teachers], Cheboksary, Chuvash State Univesity Publ., 2018, pp. 299–300.
- Chernyshova T.N., Babeshkova E.V. Korporativnoe obuchenie kak faktor povysheniya konkurentosposobnosti predpriyatiya [Corporate training as a factor in increasing the competitiveness of an enterprise]. Oeconomia et Jus, 2017, no. 4. pp. 104–109. Available at: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/single/2017/4/109/ (Accessed Date: 2022, Jan. 15).
- Prokopiev Aleksandr V.
- Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9225-3042)
- Chernysheva Tatiana N.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associated Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8232-6922)
Prokopev A.V., Chernyshova T.N. Modern Methods of Personnel Professional Training [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №1. P. 45-51. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/1/5/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-1-45-51.