International Scientific and Practical Conference “ECONOMICS AND ECOLOGY: TRENDS, PROBLEMS, SOLUTIONS” (to the 50th anniversary of I.N. Ulyanov Chuvash State University)
November 9-10, 2017
The purpose of the conference is to stimulate research activities in the field of theory and practice of international and Russian economic and environmental processes; exchange of ideas, obtained research results, conclusions and suggestions between representatives of various scientific fields.
The main directions of the conference:
1. Theory and methodology of research of economic and environmental processes.
2. Improving the legal framework governing the environment and environmental management.
3. Regions of Russia in the face of great challenges.
4. The role of credit and financial institutions in solving economic and environmental problems.
5. Ecological and economic security as a factor in increasing Russia’s competitiveness in the global economy.
6. Economic efficiency, environmental innovation and corporate social responsibility.
7. Social aspects of environmental and economic problems: the challenges of our time.
To participate in the conference are invited students, graduate students, teachers and employees of universities and research organizations.