Features of implementing economic functions by a court-appointed manager
The analysis of economic functions performed by court-appointed managers is carried out. The object of the research was the activity of insolvency officers appointed in the period from 2015 to 2017. The urgency of insolvency (bankruptcy) problem in the Russian Federation is determined. The article examines practical aspects in training court-appointed managers and identifies its main problems. Based on experience in implementing the program of training court-appointed managers, the author identifies such problems as low level of competence in economics and management, which is primarily conditioned by the program. After studying statutory literature, the list of court-appointed managers’ duties in the part of implementing their economic functions is determined. Problems in the field of performing a financial analysis are revealed. It is determined that financial analysis is not carried out to the full extent; problems in conducting financial analysis of a debtor-citizen are identified. The need for improving both regulatory and methodological framework for conducting a financial analysis is substantiated. The problems of revealing signs of fictitious and deliberate bankruptcy are described as well. Attention is paid to the problems of forming an external management plan, its key parameters are defined. After analyzing the activity of crisis enterprises’ managers, main managerial competencies required for court-appointed managers are identified.
- Glukhova L.V., Bekhtina O.E. Sovershenstvovanie podkhodov k antikrizisnomu upravleniyu predpriyatiem [Improvement of approaches to anti-crisis management of the enterprise]. Vestnik Volzhskogo universiteta imeni V.N. Tatishcheva, 2016, no. 3.
- Gurdzhiyan V.L. Analiz funktsionirovaniya deyatel’nosti dolzhnika v arbitrazhnom upravlenii [Analysis of the functioning of the debtor in the arbitration administration]. Strategicheskoe i proektnoe upravlenie: sb. nauch. st. [Strategic and project management: Sat. sci. articles] Perm, 2015, iss. 7, pp. 65–67.
- Gurdzhiyan V.L., Zhamkova T.G. Sovershenstvovanie podgotovki arbitrazhnykh uprav-lyayushchikh kak faktor effektivnosti protsedur bankrotstva [Improving the preparation of arbitration managers as a factor in the effectiveness of bankruptcy procedures]. Puti istoricheskogo razvitiya rossiiskogo gosudarstva: ot epokhi potryasenii k epokhe sozidaniya i konsolidatsii: materialy VIII Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhd. uchastiem [Proc. of Russ. Sci. Conf. «Ways of the historical development of the Russian state: from the era of upheavals to the era of creation and consolidation»]. Cheboksary, 2017, pp. 274–278.
- Kovan S.E. Antikrizisnyi menedzhment. Antikrizisnyi konsalting. Reshenie tipovykh zadach. Praktikum: ucheb. posobie [Anti-crisis management. Anti-crisis consulting. Solving typical problems. Workshop: Textbook. allowance.]. Moscow, Prospekt Publ., 2017, 192 p.
- Gurdzhiyan Vladimir L.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Gurdzhiyan V. Features of implementing economic functions by a court-appointed manager [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2018. – №1. P. 7-14. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2018/1/2/.