Babeshkova E., Zhamkova T., Chernyshova T.
The use of motivation theories for preparing and carrying out motives diagnostics and creating a stimulation system
In modern conditions, incentive management and personnel stimulation management has become a key element of management in a modern organization. This is due to the fact that the processes of increasing competition result in a constant and continuous renewal in the spheres of organizations’ activities, in constant search and conquest of new market niches, which, in turn, is deemed to be impossible without staff which adequately meets the requirements of the organization, because a person is one of the main resources in the structure of an enterprise. The effectiveness of any activity is determined by a person's attitude to labour and his involvement in the process of implementing the goals and objectives of an enterprise. And this attitude can be managed in conditions of unbiased evaluation of the specific situation, the place and role of the person in it and the motives that guide the employee; this conditions the relevance of the issue examined in the article. The article presents the basic theories of motivation, focusing on the content of which any organization can create its own system of diagnosing the motives. Diagnosis of motives, in turn, makes it possible to create an incentive system adequate to the demands of the organization and its staff. The most significant factors of motivation are summarized and highlighted in terms of their advantages and disadvantages, measures for material and non-material personnel incentive and employee engagement in the activities of the organization are proposed.
- Gurdzhiyan V.L., Zhamkova T.G. Osobennosti motivacii krizis-menedzherov [Features of crisis managers motivation]. Fundamental’nye issledovaniya [Fundamental study], 2016, no. 6-2, pp. 372–375.
- Ivanova T.V. Habake M.V. Vzaimosvyaz’ definitcii “chelovecheskie resursy” i “chelovecheskii potencial” [Relationship between definitions of “human resources” and ” human potential”]. Oeconomia et Jus, 2017, no. 1, pp. 10–17.
- Lazareva E.Yu., Petrova L.A., Leont’eva I.A. Osobennosti motivacii u studentov napravleniya podgotovki «Gosudarstvennoe i municipal’noe upravlenie» [Features of motivation of students in the field of training «State and municipal management»]. Sovershenstvovanie sistemy vysshego obrazovaniya: opyt i perspektivy: materialy VIII Mezhdunar. ucheb.-metod. konf. [Proc. of 8th Conf. «Improving the system of higher education: experience and prospects»]. Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2016, pp. 286–293.
- Chernyshova T.N. Podgotovka specialistov dlya innovacionnoj sfery v sisteme vysshego professional’nogo obrazovaniya [Training of specialists for innovation sphere in the system of higher professional education]. Povyshenie kachestva obrazovaniya kak uslovie modernizatsii ehkonomiki: materialy Vseros. konf. [Proc. of Rus. Sci. Conf. «Improving the quality of education as a condition of economic modernization»]. Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2010, pp.141–145.
- Babeshkova Ekaterina V.
- Senior Lecturer, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
- Zhamkova Tatiana G.
- Senior Lecturer, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
- Chernysheva Tatiana N.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associated Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8232-6922)
Babeshkova E., Zhamkova T., Chernyshova T. The use of motivation theories for preparing and carrying out motives diagnostics and creating a stimulation system [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2019. – №1. P. 9-14. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2019/1/2/.