Strategy for Restoring Solvency under Financial Sanation of a Deflationary Organization
In the economy of the Russian Federation, there has been a gradual increase in the share of insolvent organizations, which, in turn, worsen the socio-economic climate of the country. A number of organizations for which solvency restoration was not crowned with success, find themselves in the state of bankruptcy. The article analyzes solvency of organizations in the Russian Federation, the Volga Federal District and the Chuvash Republic. Based on statistical data, the solvency level was assessed in various sectors of the economy. The most and the least solvent industries are identified. The status of credit indebtedness is assessed as well. It is noted that overdue accounts payable make 7% of the total amount of the debt, which raises concerns because of payment discipline tightening. Criteria for organizations’ insolvency are defined. The article presents solvency coefficients which should be calculated in relation to each business entity. Their recommended values are presented as well. As a result, the study offers the stages to restore solvency within the framework of financial sanation of the organization. The article presents directions of the company's management activities to achieve the goals of financial sanation. The objects of attention in the process of restoring solvency are: credit policy, current assets, non-current assets, sources of forming the assets of a business entity. Based on regulatory literature studying, the list of measures aimed at restoring the organizations’ solvency being under the bankruptcy proceedings is determined.
- Gurdzhiyan V.L., Zhamkova T.G. Sovershenstvovanie podgotovki arbitrazhnykh uprav-lyayushchikh kak faktor effektivnosti protsedur bankrotstva [Improving the preparation of arbitration managers as a factor in the effectiveness of bankruptcy procedures]. In: Puti istoricheskogo razvitiya rossiiskogo gosudarstva: ot epokhi potryasenii k epokhe sozidaniya i konsolidatsii: materialy VIII Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhd. uchastiem [Proc. of 7th Sci. Conf. «Ways of the historical development of the Russian state: from the epoch of upheavals to the epoch of creation and consolidation»]. Cheboksary, 2017, pp. 274–278.
- Kochetkov E.P. Antikrizisnaya restrukturizatsiya organizatsii v sudebnom rezhime: me-todika razrabotki plana vosstanovleniya platezhesposobnosti [Anti-crisis restructuring of the organization in the judicial regime: methods of developing a plan for restoring solvency]. Effektivnoe antikri-zisnoe upravlenie [Effective crisis management], 2013, no. 4(79), pp. 66–73.
- Kochetkov E.P. Formirovanie mekhanizma i metodiki razrabotki plana vosstanovleniya platezhesposobnosti organizatsii kak faktor povysheniya effektivnosti funktsioni-rovaniya instituta bankrotstva v Rossii [Formation of the mechanism and methodology for developing a plan to restore the solvency of an organization as a factor in improving the efficiency of the institution of bankruptcy in Russia]. Finansovaya analitika [Financial analyst], 2015, no. 17(251), pp. 11–25.
- Mamaeva A.V. Problemy prinyatiya reshenii ob opredelenii real’noi vozmozhnosti vosstanovleniya platezhesposobnosti krizisnoi organizatsii [Problems of decision making about determining the real possibility of restoring the solvency of a crisis organization]. Finansovaya analitika [Financial analyst], 2013, no. 43(181), pp. 29–34.
- Federal’naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoi statistiki (Rosstat): ofits. sait [Federal State Statistics Service: site]. Available at: www.gks.ru.
- Yulova E.S. Pravovoe regulirovanie nesostoyatel’nosti (bankrotstva) [Legal regulation of insolvency (bankruptcy)]. Moskow, Yurait Publ., 2016. 413 p.
- Gurdzhiyan Vladimir
- candidate of economics, management and marketing department associate professor, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gurdzhiyan V. Strategy for Restoring Solvency under Financial Sanation of a Deflationary Organization [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2019. – №2. P. 9-16. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2019/2/2/.