Pleshkov K.V., Leonteva I.A.
Analysis of Universities' Role in Regional Education Development Programs
Keywords: development of regional economy, development of personnel potential, increase of requirements for the personnel, personnel training for the region, education development program, analysis of regional programs
Success of the socio-economic development of a region is largely determined by the development level of its regional education system, primarily the higher education system. The current state of the regional economy and the need to implement the innovative scenario of economic development determine the requirements to improve the efficiency of personnel training. Current state programs for the development of education in the regions are mainly focused on the development of preschool, school and secondary vocational education. These programs do not take into account the leading role of higher educational institutions in creating and promoting innovations, in training highly qualified specialists. The need to ensure closer interaction between higher educational institutions located in the regions and the regional education system determines the relevance of the research topic. The aim of the study is to identify the peculiarities of interaction between regional programs for the development of education and higher educational institutions located in these regions. The scientific novelty of the research lies in the fact that the authors proposed new elements to the mechanism of interaction between regional development programs of education and higher education system of the region. The article analyzes the programs of education development in the regions of the Volga Federal District. Particular attention is paid to the role of the higher education system in ensuring the socio-economic development of the region, the priority of which is the need to implement the innovative development scenario.
- Galeeva R.B. Vzaimodeystvie sistemyi vyisshego obrazovaniya s ryinkom truda. Issledovanie sostoyaniya ryinka truda v regionah Privolzhskogo federalnogo okruga [The interaction of higher education system with the labor market: A study of the labor market in the regions of the Volga Federal District]. Regional’naya ekonomika: teoriya i praktika, 2018, vol. 16, iss. 1, pp. 2308–2328.
- Glotova Е.Е. Sovremennye trebovaniya rabotodatelei k vypusknikam: kompetentnostnyi podhod [Employers’ current requirements to graduates: competence approach]. Chelovek i obrazovanie, 2014, vol. 4(41), pp. 185–187.
- Goncharova L.I. Prognozirovanie v mehanizme vzaimodeystviya ryinka truda i ryinka obrazovatelnyih uslug regiona [Role of forecasting in coordination between labour market and educational services market]. Vestnik Caratovskogo gosudarstvennogo social’no-ekonomicheskogo universiteta, 2010, no. 2, pp. 53–56.
- Leont’eva I.A. Pleshkov K.V. Analiz struktury ekonomiki regiona kak faktora formirovaniya potrebnostej regional’nogo rynka truda [Analysis of the regional economic structure as a factor creating the demands of the regional labor market]. Ekonomika: vchera, segodnya, zavtra, 2019, vol. 11A, pp. 291–300.
- Leonteva I.A., Pleshkov K.V., Chernyshova T.N., Vyyavlenie i sistematizaciya faktorov, formiruyushchih regional’nye potrebnosti rynka truda [Identification and systematization of factors shaping the regional needs of the labor market]. Oeconomia et Jus, 2019, vol. 3, pp. 1-9. Available at: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/single/2019/3/1 (Accessed 2020, June 20).
- Ustakova D.A., Cherepanov M.A. Problemy otsutstviya opyta u vypusknikov vuzov tekhnicheskih special’nostei [The problem of lack of experience of graduates of technical specialties]. Tekhnicheskoe regulirovanie v edinom ekonomicheskom prostranstve: sb. st. IV Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem [Proc. of 4th Sci. Conf. «Technical regulation in the common economic space»]. Ekaterinburg, 2017, pp. 261–264.
- Ashmarina S.I. Methodological basis of higher education institution competiveness assessment. Review of European Studies, 2015, vol. 7(2), pp. 49–57.
- Morova N.S., Zakharova A.N., Talanova T.V., Dulina G.S., Nikolaev E.L. Psychology of personal competitiveness of students in the system of higher education. Proceedings of the 30th Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2017 – Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic development, Innovation Management, and Global Growth, 2017, pp. 4460–4468.
- Pleshkov K., Leonteva I., Trukova A. Study of the Level of Employers’ Satisfaction with the Quality of Training in Universities. Proceedings of the New Silk Road: Business Cooperation and Prospective of Economic Development (NSRBCPED 2019), Granada, Apr. 11-12, 2019, pp. 786–789.
- Pleshkov Konstantin V.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associated Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Leonteva Irina A.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Head of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com)
Pleshkov K.V., Leonteva I.A. Analysis of Universities’ Role in Regional Education Development Programs [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2020. – №4. P. 32-39. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2020/4/5/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2020-4-32-39.