Regional Development Strategies in the System of State Socio-Economic Regulation
The article substantiates the need to study the issues of strategic planning the development of the territories of the Russian Federation in modern economic conditions. The role of state regulation in solving the issues of rationalization in financial resources distribution to create optimum conditions to form the socio-economic environment of regional development is determined. The resource base of regional development is studied. The main problems affecting the formation of the system for regional development strategic planning are identified. Currently, the legislative and regulatory framework for strategic planning and forecasting available in Russia is mainly descriptive, which is a serious obstacle for the formation of a unified territorial development scheme. The problems presented in the article show that in this situation, the task of optimizing the system of centralized regions management advances to the forefront. It is the strategic vision of the formation of the national economic complex in the development of the state that will optimize this system. The most effective directions for the strategic development of Russian regions, forming the general level of state development are proposed. Despite the already established system of relatively independent planning regions' development by the regions themselves, the role of the state in the final determining the direction of socio-economic development in general remains unchanged. It is the state that chooses the methods of regulation. Solving these tasks will enable the state to form and control the system of strategic planning for the development of regions and the state as a whole as efficiently as possible.
- Bondarenko N.V. Byudzhetnaya politika gosudarstva v sotsial’noi sfere [Budgetary policy of the state in the social sphere]. In: Kontseptual’nye osnovy strategicheskogo upravleniya regional’nym razvitiem v usloviyakh global’nykh vyzovov: sb. materialy VI Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Proc. of 6th Sci. Conf. «Conceptual foundations of strategic management of regional development in the context of global challenges»]. Cheboksary, 2015, pp. 286–290.
- Bondarenko N.V. Sotsial’nye standarty kak faktor razvitiya gosudarstva [Social standards as a factor in the development of the state]. In: Perspektivy sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya sub”ektov natsional’noi ekonomiki v usloviyakh vstupleniya Rossii v VTO: sb. materialy Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Proc. of Russ. Sci. Conf. «Prospects for the socio-economic development of subjects of the national economy in the conditions of Russia’s accession to the WTO»]. Cheboksary, 2007, pp. 38–
- Vinogradova S.M., ed., Vinogradova S.M., Rushchin D.A., Dunaeva Yu.G., Shaldenkova T.Yu. Geopolitika [Geopolitics]. Moscow, Yurait Publ., 2020, 273 p.
- Granberg A.G. Prostranstvennyi aspekt Kontseptsii dolgosrochnogo sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Rossiiskoi Federatsii: evolyutsiya proekta i kontury fundamental’nykh issledovanii [Spatial aspect of the Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation: the evolution of the project and the outlines of fundamental research]. In: Problemy gosudarstvennoi politiki regional’nogo razvitiya Rossii: materialy Vseros. nauch. konf. [Proc. of Russ. Sci. Conf. «Problems of state policy of regional development of Russia»]. Moscow, Nauchnyi ekspert Publ., 2008, pp. 30–39.
- Nekrasov N.N. Regional’naya ekonomika. Teoriya, problemy, metody [Regional economy. Theory, problems, methods]. Moscow, Economika Publ., 1975, 317 p.
- Morozova T.G., ed. Regional’naya ekonomika [Regional economy]. Moscow, YuNITI Publ., 1998, 527 p.
- Bondarenko Natalia V.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Finance, Credit and Statistics Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
Bondarenko N.V. Regional Development Strategies in the System of State Socio-Economic Regulation [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2021. – №1. P. 13-20. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2021/1/2/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2021-1-13-20.