Problems of the development of peasant farms
The article considers the trends taking place in modern conditions in the agrarian sphere – peasant farms. Concepts and definitions characterizing the essence of functioning new agrarian forms of economy are analyzed. The place and role of the state and farming as equal partners in the social arrangement of rural areas and in the preservation of the traditional way of life in the countryside is emphasized. The author considers some of the concepts and definitions to be generally accepted, the other ones are of a search and research nature, which gives the article originality. Contradictions and problems impeding the development of new agrarian forms of economy are revealed. The relevance of the theme consists in the need to develop family farms as a priority form of individual entrepreneurship and as an important source of sustainable growth in food production. The long-term domestic experience of development of peasant farms and private holdings using achievements in foreign countries is studied and on this basis, practical recommendations on accelerated development of individual forms of agricultural production are offered. In general, the agricultural economy should be diversified in order to provide social protection, the opportunity to generate employment and increase the profitability of farmers.
- Arkhipova V.A, Efremov N.A., Ivanova T.V., Cherdakova M.P Razvitie organicheskogo sel’skogo khozyaistva v Rossii: predposylki i preimushchestva [Development of organic agriculture in Russia: prerequisites and advantages]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel’stvo, 2016, no. 2-2(67), pp. 1069–1073.
- Gosprogramma «Kompleksnoe razvitie sel’skikh territorii» na period do 2025 g.» Postanovlenie Pravitel’stva RF ot 31.05.2019 № 696 (red. ot 10.07.2020) [State program “Comprehensive development of rural territories” for the period up to 2025 g. “Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation from 31.05.2019 N 696 (ed. From 10.07.2020)]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_326085 (Accessed Date: 2021, July 28).
- Kuznetsova E.G. Sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya sel’skoi kooperatsii [Modern state and prospects for the development of rural cooperation]. Sovremennaya nauka: aktual’nye problemy teorii i praktiki. Ser. Ekonomika i pravo, 2018, no 5, pp. 34–36.
- Kuznetsova, E.G., Yakovlev, G.E.Sel’skokhozyaistvennaya kooperatsiya – odin iz osnovnykh natsional’nykh prioritetov Rossii [Agricultural cooperation is one of the main national priorities of Russia]. Oeconomia et Jus, 2018, no. 2, pp. 13–20.
- The official website of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation. Available at: http: // mcx.ru/ sontacts. (Accessed: 28 July 2021).
- Natsional’nyi proekt «Maloe i srednee predprinimatel’stvo i podderzhka individual’noi predprinimatel’skoi initsiativy» [National project “Small and medium-sized entrepreneurship and support for individual entrepreneurial initiative”]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_319208 (Accessed Date: 2021, July 28).
- Kuznetsova Elvira G.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Economic Theory and International Economic Relations, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6804-8655)
Kuznetsova E.G. Problems of the development of peasant farms [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2021. – №3. P. 19-25. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2021/3/3/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2021-3-19-25.