Vereshchak S.B., Marinin S.A.
Controversial Issues of Legislative Regulation and Definitions of the Concept "Legal Monitoring"
The article discusses the key issues in the development of the legal monitoring institute in the Russian Federation. The relevance of the topic is conditioned by scientific and practical interest in the problem of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of legal regulation, the quality of regulatory legal acts. Studies of the legal monitoring institute is a relatively new direction in legal science, the objective necessity of which is due to modern challenges in the development of Russian legal system. The absence of a federal legal framework, uniform approaches to terminology in this area significantly hamper the development of this legal institution, give rise to unreasonable variability of regional legal regulation, difficulties in the field of practical activities for monitoring law enforcement. The purpose of the study is to determine further directions of its development based on the analysis of scientific sources describing various aspects of legal monitoring, federal and regional regulatory legal acts. The methodological apparatus is selected taking into account the purposes and objectives of the study. The methodological basis is formed by a complex of general scientific, special scientific and special legal research methods: dialectical approach, systematic, logical methods, formal legal, comparative legal and other methods of scientific cognition. The authors come to conclusions about the need to adopt a federal law, through which unified approaches to organizing and implementing the legal monitoring will be formed, its legal basis will be unified. The types and the structure of legal monitoring need to be clarified, which may include such elements as monitoring of draft regulatory legal acts, monitoring of existing regulatory legal acts, monitoring of law enforcement. It is necessary to expand the subject composition of legal monitoring by including, in addition to authorities, civil society institutions, representatives of the legal community, science, independent experts and other subjects. A system of general legal and special principles of legal monitoring has been proposed to become statutory in the federal law, which can become a guideline determining the content and directions for the development of this institution at all levels of its implementation.
- Aksakov V. O nekotorykh voprosakh sovershenstvovaniya zakonotvorcheskoi deyatel’nosti v Moskovskoi oblasti [Some issues of improving lawmaking in the Moscow Region]. Vestnik Soveta Federatsii, 2006, no. 4-5, pp. 76–83. Available at: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/41d44f24339eaa1d3189.pdf.
- Arzamasov Yu.G. Pravovoi monitoring i znachenie trebovanii normotvorcheskoi yuridicheskoi tekhniki dlya ego osushchestvleniya [Legal monitoring and the importance of the requirements of the normative legal technique for its implementation]. Available at: https://pravo.hse.ru/data/2011/12/26/1261516072/2011_Arzamasov%20YuG_Pravovoi%20monitoring%20i%20..%20trebovanii%20yuridicheskoi%20tekhniki.pdf.
- Bachilo I. Monitoring pravovoi sistemy Rossiiskoi Federatsii – put’ k ukrepleniyu pravovogo gosudarstva [Monitoring the legal system of the Russian Federation – the way to strengthen the rule of law]. Vestnik Soveta Federatsii, 2006, no. 4-5, pp. 14–21. Available at: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/41d44f24339eaa1d3189.pdf.
- Gontar’ Yu. Opyt organizatsii monitoringa prava v Stavropol’skom krae [Experience in organizing the monitoring of law in the Stavropol Territory]. Vestnik Soveta Federatsii, 2006, no. 4-5, pp. 84–91. Available at: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/41d44f24339eaa1d3189.pdf.
- Gorokhov D.B., Spektor E.I., Glazkova M.E. Pravovoi monitoring: kontseptsiya i organizatsiya [Legal Monitoring: Concept and Organization]. Zhurnal rossiiskogo prava, 2007, no. 5(125), pp. 25–38.
- Egorov V. Monitoring pravovogo prostranstva – instrument reformirovaniya gosudarstvennoi vlasti [Monitoring of the legal space is a tool for reforming state power]. Vestnik Soveta Federatsii, 2006, no. 4-5, pp. 56–61. Available at: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/41d44f24339eaa1d3189.pdf.
- Zhuzhgov I.V. Monitoring pravovogo prostranstva Rossiiskoi Federatsii: dis. …kand. yurid. nauk [Monitoring of the legal space of the Russian Federation: Cand. Diss.]. Stavropol’, 2006, 220 p.
- Ivanova O.S., Chalykh I.S. Pravovoi monitoring v sovremennoi Rossii: podkhody k interpretatsii i perspektivnye napravleniya realizatsii [Legal Monitoring in Modern Russia: Approaches to Interpretation and Promising Directions for Implementation]. Vestnik Kostromskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2015, no. 6, pp. 144–148.
- Arzamasov Yu.G., ed. Normografiya: teoriya i tekhnologiya normotvorchestva. 2-e izd., ispr. i dop. [Normography: theory and technology of rulemaking. 2nd]. Moscow, Yurait Publ., 2022, 542 p.
- Prokop’eva N.V., Ivanov I.V. Ponyatie i printsipy monitoringa pravoprimeneniya: teoretiko-pravovoi aspekt [The concept and principles of monitoring law enforcement: theoretical and legal aspect]. Russian Journal of Economics and Law, 2015, no. 2(34), pp. 155–160.
- Klishas A.A., Pligin V.N., eds. Rossiiskoe zakonodatel’stvo: 20 let razvitiya v rusle novoi Konstitutsii Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Russian legislation: 20 years of development in line with the new Constitution of the Russian Federation]. Available at: http://duma.gov.ru/media/files/R2AImlDlX8KAprU9EeUsZATZikeTlM89.pdf.
- Savin M. Monitoring prava v otsenkakh obshchestvennogo mneniya [Monitoring of law in public opinion assessments]. Vestnik Soveta Federatsii, 2006, no. 4-5, pp. 109–112. Available at: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/41d44f24339eaa1d3189.pdf.
- Sondykov V. Osushchestvlenie monitoringa pravovogo prostranstva i pravoprimenitel’noi praktiki v Khanty-Mansiiskom avtonomnom okruge – Yugre [Monitoring of legal space and law enforcement practice in the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Yugra]. Vestnik Soveta Federatsii, 2006, no. 4-5, pp. 91–93. Available at: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/41d44f24339aa1d3189.pdf.
- Tikhomirov Yu.A. Upravlenie na osnove prava [Right-based management]. Moscow, Formula prava Publ., 2007, 484 p.
- Fadeeva E.S. Pravovoi monitoring institutov gosudarstva: dis. …kand. yurid. nauk [Legal monitoring of state institutions: Cand. Diss.]. Kaliningrad, 2020, 210 p.
- Chernogor N.N., Zaloilo M.V. Pravovoi monitoring: instrumental’naya tsennost’ i vektory razvitiya [Legal monitoring: instrumental value and vectors of development]. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo oblastnogo universiteta. Ser. Yurisprudentsiya, 2018, no. 3, pp. 8–21.
- Vereshchak Svetlana B.
- Candidate of Law Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of the Theory and History of State and Law, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9335-2501)
- Marinin Sergey A.
- Candidate of Law Sciences, Associate Professor, Deputy Director for Educational Work, Volga Vyatka Branch of Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, Russia, Nizhny Novgorod (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2832-3509)
Vereshchak S.B., Marinin S.A. Controversial Issues of Legislative Regulation and Definitions of the Concept “Legal Monitoring” [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №1. P. 67-76. – URL: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/1/8/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-1-67-76.