Basic laws of reproduction personnel potential in agriculture
The article describes the basic economic laws of reproduction, they found especially in relation to personnel potential of agriculture. In connection with the crisis in agriculture and significantly changes in domestic and foreign policy of the state the purpose of this study is to investigate of personnel potential of reproduction processes in the industry and the identification of the economic laws to which they are subject. The methodological basis of the study is the use of a systematic approach and the method of scientific abstraction. The proposed laws may be the use-call of the legislative and executive authorities in the developing of socio-economic projects and programs relating to the agriculture, and allow managers and industry specialists make better and informed decisions for effective reproductive management personnel potential in the region.
- Ivanov R., Ivanov M. Izmenenija v vosproizvodstvennom processe razvityh stran i mirovoj finansovyj krizis [Changes in the reproductive process of the developed countries and the global financial crisis]. Vestnik Instituta jekonomiki RAN [Bulletin of the Institute of Economics], 2011, no. 1. Available as:: http://inecon.org/zhurnaly-uchrezhdennye-ie-ran/arxiv-nomerov.html.
- Ivanova T. Nekotorye metodologicheskie aspekty issledovanija vosproizvod-stva kadrovogo potenciala v sel’skom hozjajstve [Some methodological aspects of the study of reproduction of human capacity in agriculture]. Vestnik Chuvashskogo universiteta, 2014, no. 3, pp. 159–165.
- Ildemenov V.I. Jekonomicheskie zakony: v 2 kn. [Economic laws. 2 books] Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2004, Book 1, 456 p.
- Marshall A. Principy jekonomicheskoj nauki: v 3 t. [Printsipy of an economic science. 3 vols]. Мoscow, Progress Publ., 1993, 643 p.
- Fresse P., Piazhe Z. Optimum motivacii [Optimum of motivation]. Jeksperimental’naja psihologija [Experimental psychology]. Мoscow, Progress Publ., 1975, Iss. 5, pp.119–125.
- Shisterov I.M., Kondrat’ev A.V., Babko A.T. Sistemnyj analiz [System the analysis]. St. Peterburg, 2008, 135 p.
- Ivanova Tatiana V.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Ivanova T. Basic laws of reproduction personnel potential in agriculture [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2015. – №3. P. 12-17. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2015/3/3/.