Regulatory framework of concessionary activities regulation in Volgograd Region: problems and solutions
The article is devoted to an urgent problem of concessionary activities regulation. Current practice shows that in the course of concessionary activities the optimum combination of state and private resources for the solution of priority social and economic tasks is provided. The purpose of article consists in a complex research of regulatory framework for concessionary activities regulation in Volgograd region. Urgent problems of regulatory framework formation of concessionary activities regulation in Volgograd region are revealed and analyzed. Solutions of these problems taking into account modern conditions of managing are offered. According to the author, solution of problems concerning restriction of ways for concession obligations performance, establishment of minimum and maximum closing date of concessionary agreements, transition of infrastructure objects to concessionary property, etc., will allow to stir up concessionary activities in the region that will favorably influence indicators of its social and economic development. System approach to disclosure of problematic issues of legal and regulatory framework for concessionary activities regulation was applied in the study. The main results of the research can be used in activities of public authorities as well as in educational process when delivering lectures and in practical training.
- Vyatkin I.Yu. Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo v zhilishchno-kommunal’noi sfere [Public-private partnership in the housing-and-municipal sphere]. Izvestiya Altaiskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2012, iss. 2(74), vol. 2.
- Klyuchnikova Ya.A. Pravovoe regulirovanie privlecheniya investitsii v zhilishchno-kommunal’noe khozyaistvo s pomoshch’yu kontsessionnykh soglashenii [Legal regulation of investment attraction in housing and communal services by means of concessionary agreements]. Semeinoe i zhilishchnoe pravo [The Family and housing right], 2016, no. 1.
- Nuriev A.Kh. Perspektivy razvitiya kontsessionnogo zakonodatel’stva v Rossii [The prospects of development of the concessionary legislation in Russia]. Yuridicheskii mir [The Legal world], 2015, no. 6.
- Khazanovich E.S., Anzhuni A.M., Moiseev A.V. Investitsionnaya strategiya [Investment strategy]. Moscow, Knorus Publ., 2010.
- Shor Inna
- candidate in economics, corporate finance and banking department associate professor, Volgograd State University, Russia, Volgograd (email@example.com; )
I. Shor Regulatory framework of concessionary activities regulation in Volgograd Region: problems and solutions [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2016. – №4. P. 35-39. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2016/4/5/.