Chernyshova Т., Babeshkova E.
Corporate training as a factor to increase enterprise competitiveness
Keywords: staff, corporate training, continuous training, methods of staff training in the workplace, methods of staff training outside the workplace
The article is devoted to the need to build a system of staff training, which gives a company a competitive advantage in the market in modern conditions. The importance of continuous training of a personality is underlined: knowledge, abilities and skills acquired in the course of vocational education must be continuously updated in the course of the whole work activity of a person through corporate training. A comparative analysis of advantages and disadvantages of methods for staff training in the workplace and outside the workplace is carried out. The methods combining both methods are proposed. It is concluded that there are no universal methods and each organization itself makes a decision in favor of one or another method of staff training, depending on its goals.
- Kopteva K.V., Baksheeva O.A. Professional’noe obuchenie kak osnova razvitiya personala organizatsii [Professional training as the basis of the organization’s personnel development]. Osnovy ekonomiki, upravleniya i prava [Economics, Management and Law Fundamentals], 2013, no. 5(11). Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/professionalnoe-obuchenie-kak-osnova-razvitiya-personala-organizatsii (Accessed 01 Nov. 2017).
- Miroshin D.G. Zarubezhnyi opyt korporativnogo obucheniya personala i ego primenenie na rossiiskikh predpriyatiyakh [The application foreign experience of corporate personnel training at Russian enterprises]. Pravo i obrazovanie [Law and education], 2013, no. 5. Available at: http://naukarus.com/zarubezhnyy-opyt-korporativnogo-obucheniya-personala-i-ego-primenenie-na-rossiyskih-predpriyatiyah (Accessed 01 Nov. 2017).
- Novikov P.P. Zarubezhnyi opyt organizatsii professional’nogo obucheniya personala v sovremennykh usloviyakh [The foreign experience of professional personnel training organization in contemprorary conditions]. Regional’nye problemy preobrazovaniya ekonomiki [Regional problems of economic transformation], 2011, no. 2. Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/zarubezhnyy-opyt-organizatsii-professionalnogo-obucheniya-personala-v-sovremennyh-usloviyah (Accessed 01 Nov. 2017).
- Obuchenie personala-2017 [Personnel training-2017]. Available at: https://www.hr-director.ru/article/66350-qqq-16-m10-obuchenie-personala-2017(Accessed 01 Nov. 2017).
- Chernysheva Tatiana N.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associated Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8232-6922)
- Babeshkova Ekaterina V.
- Senior Lecturer, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Chernyshova Т., Babeshkova E. Corporate training as a factor to increase enterprise competitiveness [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2017. – №4. P. 104-109. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2017/4/109/.