UDC: 347.453.1:349.4(091) (470.344)"19
Ivanova E., Vladimirov N.
Land lease in the history of the Russian State
The article contains a theoretical conceptualization of public relations in the sphere of land lease with regard to historical stages of the Russian statehood development. The need to consider the historical aspect of land rights in Russia is caused by specificity in establishing restrictions of rights in respect to certain types and categories of land parcels in different periods. The article seeks to examine the evolution of the land lease institute. The authors indicate and trace the development of land lease as a tenancy beginning with the Old Russian state, covering stages of pre-revolutionary legislation, paying attention to the peasant reform of 1861 and emphasize important stages of Soviet development of land relations with the right to lease. The urgency is due to existence of a significant number of science-based opinions in understanding the concept of land lease in the historic space. The authors come to the conclusion that the history of land lease development is closely linked to legal reforms; land relations could exist only within the framework of state control and were based on state ownership of land. Currently, the land lease statutory regulations have an independent legal nature; the legislator recognizes the right to lease the land as a major on a par with a property right. The main results of the study can be used in the educational process in lectures, seminars and practical classes.
- Vladimirskii-Budanov M.F. Obzor istorii russkogo prava [An overview of the history of Russian law]. Rostov-na-Donu, Feniks , 2002, 742 р.
- Gulyaev A.M. Russkoe grazhdanskoe pravo [Russian civil law]. Moscow, Statut Publ., 2008, 678 р.
- Gromyko M.M. Mir russkoi derevni [The world of a Russian village]. Moscow, 1991.
- Dekrety Sovetskoi vlasti [Decrees of the Soviet government]. Moscow, 1957, vol. 1.
- Zmirlov K. Dogovor naima imushchestva po nashim zakonam [The tenancy agreement of the property according to our laws]. Zhurnal grazhdanskogo i ugolovnogo prava [Journal of civil and criminal law], 2001, no. 8.
- Meier D.I. Russkoe grazhdanskoe pravo [Russian civil law]. Moscow, 1997, iss. 2.
- Nepomnyashchii N.N., Nizovskii A.Yu. Sto velikii tain [One hundred great mysteries]. Moscow, Veche Publ., 2008, р. 30.
- Pandakov K.G., Chernomorets A.E. Agrarno-zemel’naya reforma: zakonodatel’stvo, teoriya, praktika [The land and agrarian reform: legislation, theory and practice]. Saratov, 2004.
- Pamyatniki russkogo prava [Monuments of Russian law]. Moscow, 1954, vol. 4.
- Pskovskaya sudnaya gramota 1397 g. [Pskov judicial Charter 1397]. In: Polnoe sobranie zakonov Rossiiskoi imperii [Complete collection of laws of the Russian Empire]. Moscow, Yuridicheskii tsentr Press, 2010.
- Romanenkova E. N. Istoriya otechestvennogo gosudarstva i prava [History of Russian state and law]. Moscow, Prospekt Publ., 2011, р. 43.
- Sudebnik tsarya i velikogo knyazya Ioanna Vasil’evicha, i nekotorye sego gosudarya i blizhnikh ego prieemnikov Ukazy, sobrannye i primechaniyami iz»yasnennye pokoinym tainym sovetnikom i astrakhanskim gubernatorom Vasiliem Nikitovichem Tatishchevym [Sudebnik of Tsar and Grand Prince Ivan Vasilyevich, and some of this sovereign and his neighbors priemnikov Decrees collected and notes shasanne the late privy councillor and Astrakhan. Governor V. N. Tatishchev] Moscow, 1768. Available at: http://krotov. info/acts/16/2/pravo_00.htm.
- Ivanova Elena V.
- Candidate of Law Sciences, Associate Professor, Dean of the Law Faculty, Head of Civil Legal Disciplines Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4621-5141)
- Vladimirov Nikolay
- civil law disciplines department graduate student, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Ivanova E., Vladimirov N. Land lease in the history of the Russian State [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2017. – №4. P. 7-12. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2017/4/2/.