Territories having a special status in National Economic System
Keywords: special economic zone, territorial production complex, technology park
Setting special legal, organizational and economic regimes by the state in certain territories is used in many countries as an active means of regional policy. The main argument for their creation which is put forward by the government states that introduction of exceptions from general legal, institutional, economic space is to be compensated by essential benefits both for respective territories, and for the entire national economy. In the system of world economic relations territories having a special status are considered to be a factor of accelerated economic growth due to activization of international commodity turnover, investments mobilization, exchange of technologies, information and integration economic processe deepening. The article reflects the main issues in creating and functioning of special economic zones, clusters and territorial production complexes. Assessment of positive and negative sides in creation of such territories is carried out. The conclusion is drawn on advantage of technopolises and technology parks over other special territories.
- Za 10 let OEZ tak i ne stali deystvennym instrumentom podderzhki ekonomiki [For 10 years, the SEZ has not become an effective tool to support the economy]. Available at: http://www.ach.gov.ru/ press_center/news/26369.
- Ivanitskaya I.P., Vasil’eva I.A. Problema disproportsional’nosti sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya rossiiskikh regionov [Problem of disproportionality of social and economic development of Russian regions]. Nauchnoe obozrenie [Scientific review], 2016, no. 12, pp. 236–240.
- Kadyrov T.A. Zarubezhnyi opyt sozdaniya spetsial’nykh promyshlenno-proizvodstvennykh zon kak instrumenta regional’nogo razvitiya [Foreign experience of creation of special industrially production zones as instrument of regional development]. Ekonomika i biznes: teoriya i praktika[Economy and business: theory and practice], 2016, no. 8, pp. 46–49.
- Innopolis effektiven i prinosit den’gi [Innopolis effective and makes money]. Available at: http://znaybiz.ru/lgoty/osobye-ekonomicheskie-zony/v-rossii.html.
- Meshkova V.V., Zaretskaya L.P. Pravovye osnovy sozdaniya i funktsionirovaniya svobod-nykh ekonomicheskikh zon v Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Legal bases of creation and functioning of free economic zones in the Russian Federation]. Molodoi uchenyi [The Young scientist], 2016, no. 21, pp. 413–415.
- Osobye ekonomicheskie zony (OEZ) v Rossii v 2017 godu [Special economic zones (SEZ) in Russia in 2017]. Available at: http://znaybiz.ru/lgoty/osobye-ekonomicheskie-zony/v-rossii.html.
- Ryl’skaya M.A., Pavlov P.V. Kontseptual’naya model’ razvitiya osobykh ekonomicheskikh zon na territorii Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Conceptual model of development of special economic zones in the territory of the Russian Federation]. Natsional’nye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost’ [National interests: priorities and safety], 2015, no. 11, pp. 2–15.
- Sirazetdinov R.M., Salakhieva L.R. Osobye ekonomicheskie zony kak instrument in-novatsionnogo razvitiya natsional’noi ekonomiki: effektivnost’, tendentsii, problemy i puti ikh resheniya [Special economic zones as instrument of innovative development of national economy: efficiency, tendencies, problems and ways of their decision]. Rossiiskoe predprinimatel’stvo [Russian business], 2016, vol. 21, no. 7.
- Vasilieva Inessa A.
- Senior Lecturer, Department of State and Municipal Administration and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8495-7867)
Vasileva I. Territories having a special status in National Economic System [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2018. – №1. P. 1-6. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2018/1/1/.