Features of legal regulation of activities for ensuring ecological-economic security at a regional level
The article presents analysis of evolution of legislation to ensure economic and ecological security which demonstrates that attempts to unite these directions of policy-making within the category «ecological-economic security» so far remain incomplete. In Russia the concept of «sustainable development» offered at the boundary between 1980s and 1990s by a number of international organizations is positively perceived by the federal and regional legislator in the ideological and theoretical plan, however it is torn away at the stage of implementing settings put in place. Respectively, the initial aspiration to provide our country’s transition to sustainable development within balanced solution of social and economic problems as well problems of rational using natural and resource potential and favorable environment preservation was replaced in the 2000s by practice of autonomous legal regulation of relations in the sphere of both economic and ecological safety.
- Bersenev V.L. Glava 2. Pravovye osnovy obespecheniya ekonomicheskoi bezopasnosti[Chapter 2. Legal basis for ensuring economic security]. In: Chichkanov V.P., Kuklin A.A. Formirovaniya karkasa ekonomicheskoi bezopasnosti v aspekte obespecheniya ustoichivogo razvitiya regiona [Forming the framework of economic security in the aspect of sustainable development of the region]. Ekaterinburg, 2017, pp. 44–53.
- Krivorotov V.V., Kalina A.V. Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost’ gosudarstva i regionov[Economic security of the state and regions]. Ekaterinburg, 2010, 365 c.
- Lebedev Yu.V. Teoreticheskie osnovy ekologicheski ustoichivogo razvitiya territorii: patrioticheskii vzglyad [Theoretical foundations of ecologically sustainable development of territories: a patriotic view]. Ekaterinburg, 2015, 156 p.
- Meadows D.H., Meadows D.L., Randers J., Behrens III W.W. The Limits to Growth. New York, Univers Books, 1972, 203 p. (Russ. ed.: Predely rosta. Moscow, Moscow University Publ., 1991, 206 p.).
- Nashe obshchee budushchee: doklad Mezhdunarodnoi komissii po okruzhayushchei srede i razvitiyu (MKOSR): per. s angl. [Our common future: the report of the International Commission on Environment and Development (ICWR)]. Moscow, Progress Publ., 1989, 376 p.
- Ustoichivoe razvitie [Sustainable development]. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustoichivoe_razvitie.
- Ekologicheskaya bezopasnost’ [Environmental safety]. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekologicheskaya_bezopasnost’.
- Bersenev Vladimir
- doctor of historical sciences, professor, leading researcher, Institute of Economics, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia, Ekaterinburg (email@example.com; )
Bersenyov V. Features of legal regulation of activities for ensuring ecological-economic security at a regional level [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2018. – №1. P. 23-41. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2018/1/4/.