UDC: 338.262.7, 332.14
Danilov Ivan P., Ladykova Tatiana I., Krasnov Andrey G.
Methodological Provisions for Monitoring Changes in Macroeconomic Parameters in the Process of Indicative Planning
The article examines the main approaches to implementing monitoring of socio-economic processes in modern conditions, including at the regional level. The relevance of the study is determined by the fact that monitoring as a component of regional and federal management systems currently serves primarily for the statement of certain facts or the course of certain socio-economic processes, i.e. it performs only one of its own possible functions. This negates the effectiveness of this management tool. The purpose of the research is to study the existing approaches and to form the author's approach to determining the essence of monitoring socio-economic processes at various levels of government control, its tasks, stages, types, functions, principles, and specifics of implementation at the regional level. In the theoretical aspect, the results obtained will contribute to further development of indicative planning theory and methodology. In practical terms, they can be used to improve and develop existing planning systems in the Russian Federation. In the course of the study, the following main principles of effective socio-economic development monitoring were identified: complexity, consistency, compatibility, regularity, intellectualization, openness. In order to ensure a comparative effectiveness of monitoring the regional socio-economic development, it is proposed to use not only sets of indicators, but indicators aggregated on their basis as well. It was also justified that in order to improve the effectiveness of monitoring, it should be used as an integral part of the indicative planning process. Otherwise, the result of monitoring will be only facts about the state of the systems under observation and the analysis of trends in their changes. Using monitoring as an integral part of indicative planning will give the opportunity to effectively achieve the planned states of socio-economic systems.
- Vasenov S.M. Algoritm monitoringa effektivnosti funkcionirovaniya ekologo-ekonomicheskikh sistem, baziruyushchiisya na indikatorah izmeneniya chelovecheskogo kapitala [Algorithm for monitoring the effectiveness of environmental and economic systems based on indicators of changes in human capital]. Vestnik Altaiskoi akademii ekonomiki i prava, 2019, no. 2, pp. 76–82.
- Kupova M.K. Informacionnoe obespechenie social’no-ekonomicheskogo monitoringa [Information support for socio-economic monitoring]. Prostranstvo ekonomiki, 2009, no. 4-2, pp. 169–171.
- Kushnarenko T.V. Sistema monitoringa pokazatelei nesyr’evogo razvitiya regiona s mnogoukladnoi ekonomikoi: strategicheskii aspekt [System for monitoring indicators of non-resource development of a region with a multi-layered economy: a strategic aspect]. Problemy sovremennoi ekonomiki, 2016, no. 1(57), pp. 116–120.
- Pak N.S., Kuprin A.A. Osobennosti i spetsifika monitoringa social’no-ekonomicheskikh processov: sushchnost’ i ponyatie [Features and specifics of monitoring socio-economic processes: essence and concept]. Ekonomika i upravlenie narodnym hozyajstvom (Sankt-Peterburg), 2019, no. 4(6), pp. 173–182.
- Popova O.A., Malinovskaya N.A., Nagaslaeva I.O. Analiz sistemy monitoringa social’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya regiona [Analysis of the region’s socio-economic development monitoring system]. Vestnik Vestnik Zabaikal’skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2015, no. 1(116), pp. 142–146.
- Repova M.L., Sazanova E.V., Lobanova Yu.S. Instrumentarii social’no-ekonomicheskogo monitoringa regionov dlya tselei upravleniya [Tools for socio-economic monitoring of regions for management purposes]. Finansovaya analitika: problemy i resheniya, 2014, no. 13 (199), pp. 44–53.
- Chuprov S.V., Bondarev A.E. Metodologicheskie principy razrabotki i provedeniya monitoringa regional’nogo social’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya [Methodological principles for developing and monitoring regional socio-economic development]. Izvestiya Izvestiya Baikal’skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2013, no. 1 (87), pp. 133–139.
- Danilov Ivan P.
- Doctor of Economics Sciences, Professor, Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6837-5381)
- Ladykova Tatiana I.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3125-8429)
- Krasnov Andrey G.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Senior Researcher, Scientific Research Laboratory «Modeling and Forecasting of Social-Economic Processing and Systems», Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
Danilov Ivan P., Ladykova Tatiana I., Krasnov Andrey G. Methodological Provisions for Monitoring Changes in Macroeconomic Parameters in the Process of Indicative Planning [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2020. – №1. P. 9-16. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2020/1/2/.