Martyshkina A.E., Arkadeva O.G.
Trends of Financing the Social Sphere in Russia
This article proposes provisions aimed at improving the existing system of distributing state social expenses. Special emphasis is placed on the issue of using the principles of economic efficiency in a situation of increased need to spend the state budget on social needs. The purpose of this study was to identify the areas of social financial support by the state where adjustments are currently the most justified and necessary due to the macroeconomic situation. The hypothesis of the study is that the existing model of social financing has a number of shortcomings that reduce the effectiveness of financing the social sphere. As a result of the study, the authors identified these shortcomings, revealed the prerequisites for their occurrence and formulated the directions of interventions to reduce the negative influence of the most significant factors. An alternative model of support for citizens is named, implementation of which is possible due to the positive dynamics of social sectors. The article considers one of the most important mechanisms for financing the social sectors – implementation of state programs. The modern mechanism of social programming, as well as the specifics of its formation is clarified; the most important regional social programs are analyzed, the shortcomings of their implementation in the regions as well as gaps in the regulatory framework are emphasized. A possible linkage of social financing and import substitution programs is proposed in order to increase the efficiency of allocating budget funds for health care.
- Gashkina S.A. Osobennosti formirovaniya raskhodov Federal’nogo byudzheta v otraslyakh sotsial’noi sfery v 2018–2020 gg. [Features of formation of Federal budget expenditures in social sectors in 2018–2020 years]. Moscow, 2017, 14 p.
- Kostovarova L. V., Chehonadskikh E. V. Problema sootnosheniya sistemy prava sotsial’nogo obespecheniya i sistemy zakonodatel’stva o sotsial’nom obespechenii, perspektivy kodifikatsii otrasli [The problem of correlation between the system of social security law and the system of legislation on social security, prospects for codification of the industry]. In: Aktual’nye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya na sovremennom etape: sb. st. Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Proc. of Russ. Sci. Conf. «Automobile and transport Institute»]. Voronezh, 2017, p. 229–234.
- Lebedeva L.F. Perspektivy finansirovaniya sotsial’nykh programm SShA [Prospects for financing social programs in the USA. Financial Analytics: problems and solutions]. Finansovaya analitika: problemy i resheniya, 2018, no. 4(346), pp. 401–414.
- Ponomareva G.T., Timokhin D.V. Maloe predprinimatel’stvo v sisteme innovatsionnogo razvitiya natsional’noy ekonomiki [Small business in the system of innovative development of the national economy]. Kazan, BUK Publ., 2018, 122 p.
- Realizatsiya gosudarstvennykh programm [Implementation of state programs]. Available at: http://minec.cap.ru/action/activity/soc-econom-razvitie/regionaljnie-programmi/gosudarstvennie-programmi-chuvashskoj-respubliki/realizaciya-gosudarstvennih-programm (Accessed 25 October 2020).
- Segizbaeva D.U., Kim V.V. Mesto i rol’ gosudarstva v usloviyakh ustoychivogo razvitiya otrasley sotsial’noy sfery [Place and role of the state in the conditions of sustainable development of social sectors]. Molodoy ucheniy, 2017, no. 8-1(142), pp. 44–46.
- Martyshkina Anastasiya E.
- Master's Program Student, Department of State and Municipal Management, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
- Arkadeva Olga G.
- Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Finance, Credit and Economic Security, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4868-2365)
Martyshkina A.E., Arkadeva O.G. Trends of Financing the Social Sphere in Russia [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2020. – №4. P. 22-31. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2020/4/4/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2020-4-22-31.