Efremov N.A., Efremova M.P.
Global Experience in the Use of "Green" Technologies
The article considers the experience of using "green" technologies in various branches of the economy. World practice shows that introduction and subsequent use of "green" technologies increase the efficiency of a particular branch of the economy. At this, the direction of development and the scope of using "green" technologies differ in different countries. Among the predominant areas of using "green" technologies, it is necessary to mark the construction sector, development of renewable energy sources, infrastructure projects, agriculture. Based on actual data, the predominant role of "green" technologies in the scenario for the development of most foreign countries' economies is shown. "Green" technologies in the world practice have become one of the promising directions in development of most branches of economy. The urgency of using "green" technologies in the Russian economy is caused by the fact that against the background of worsening environmental problems, increasing economic tension, the "green" vector of development will make it possible to solve not only environmental, but economic and social problems as well. The analysis of world experience in the use of "green" technologies in various fields of economy gives the opportunity to consider the "green" vector as one of the priority directions for the development of many sectors of Russian economy.
- Efremova M.P., Sakmarova L.A. Ekologicheskoe predprinimatel’stvo za rubezhom [Environmental entrepreneurship abroad]. Aktual’nye voprosy ekonomiki: nauch. tr. [Actual problems of economy: collection of scientific works.]. Cheboksary,Chuvash State Univesity Publ., 2020, pp. 71–74.
- Efremov N.A., Cherdakova M.P., Ivanov V.V. Ispol’zovanie zelenykh tekhnologii v in-frastrukture goroda [The use of green technologies in the city’s infrastructure]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel’stvo, 2016. no. 11–3(76). pр. 639–644.
- Sheina S.G., Minenko E.N. Zelenoe stroitel’stvo kak osnova ustoichivogo razvitiya go-rodskikh territorii [Green construction as a basis for sustainable development of urban areas]. Gradoregulirovanie i upravlenie ZhKKh, 2015, no. 2, pp. 55–60.
- Efremov Nikolay A.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Head of Department of Economic Theory and International Economic Relations, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
- Efremova Marina P.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Department Economic Theory and International Economic Relations, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Efremov N.A., Efremova M.P. Global Experience in the Use of “Green” Technologies [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2021. – №1. P. 21-30. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2021/1/3/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2021-1-21-30.