Law-Governed State Evolvement Through the Prism of the Court Practice
The article examines certain aspects in legal guarantees of the court special status as the main guarantor of the law-governed state and their impact on its activities. The author substantiates the thesis that the court and justice should be perceived as the foundation of civil society. Attention is focused on the fact that the formation of an independent and effective judicial system cannot take place without a direct and active role of the society. An important characteristic of the rule of law is the judicial system, which can act as an independent and impartial intermediary between the civil society and the state. Consequently, the path to the evolvement of a civil society must pass through the direct participation of citizens in the political life of the country and organization of a responsible judicial system. At this, justice should be considered both as a duty and the right of public authority, which is also based on the desire or unwillingness of individuals to assign such a power to the authorities. At the same time, in the spirit of the concept of separation of powers, exclusive attention should be focused on the analysis of theoretical and practical foundations of the judiciary in the conditions of the transforming Russian state, which is a complex, multidimensional task aimed at improving the legal regulation and activities of all the judicial system components, expanding the organizational and functional powers of the judiciary, as well as streamlining the rights and obligations of all participants in the judicial process. Summing up, the author notes that the judiciary in a law-based and democratic state should be based on such principles as to be independent and self-determined between the state and the individual.
- Bidzhieva N.M. Ponyatie «gosudarstvo Gegelya» [The concept of “Hegel’s state”]. Istoriya gosudarstva i prava, 2007, no. 20, pp. 28–32.
- Vlasova G.B., Polikarpova N.A. Ponyatie pravosudiya kak filosofskoi i yuridicheskoi kategorii [The concept of justice as a philosophical and legal category]. Molodoi uchenyi, 2015, no. 10, pp. 897–900.
- Demin K.V. Vzaimodeistvie gosudarstva i institutov grazhdanskogo obshchestva kak faktor sotsial’noi konsolidatsii obshchestva [Interaction between the state and civil society institutions as a factor of social consolidation of society]. In: Sotsial’no-ekonomicheskoe razvitie Rossii: aktual’nye podkhody i perspektivnye resheniya: sb. nauch. tr. studentov [Russia’s socio-economic development: current approaches and promising solutions: a collection of academic works by students]. Krasnodar, 2020, pp. 391–396.
- Kolokolov H.A. Sudebnaya vlast’ kak obshchepravovoi fenomen: avtoref. dis. … d-ra yurid. nauk [The judiciary as a general legal phenomenon. Abstract of Doct. Diss.]. Nizhnii Novgorod, 2007, 26 p.
- Problemy obshchei teorii gosudarstva i prava [Problems of the general theory of state and law]. Moscow, Norma-INFRA Publ., 1999, 816 p.
- Rut A. vann der Pol. Chto takoe khoroshii sud’ya: Vzglyad iz Evropy na professional’nye kachestva sud’i [What is a good judge: A European perspective on the professional qualities of a judge]. Vremya i pravo, 2009, no. 3, pp. 44–47.
- Sirotyuk A.Z. Sudebnaya sistema i sistema organov sudebnoi vlasti Rossiiskoi Federatsii: problemy razgranicheniya i opredeleniya elementov [The judicial system and the system of judicial authorities of the Russian Federation: problems of delimitation and definition of elements]. Rossiiskoe pravosudie, 2018, no. 2(142), pp. 38-45.
- Petrukhin I.L., ed. Sudebnaya vlast’ [Judiciary]. Moscow, TK Velbi Publ., 2003, pp. 50–51.
- Khudoiberdiev A., Mekhmonov K. Vzaimodeistvie gosudarstvennykh struktur i obshchestva kak glavnyi faktor effektivnogo funktsionirovaniya grazhdanskogo obshchestva [The interaction of state structures and society as the main factor in the effective functioning of civil society]. Vestnik yuridicheskikh nauk, 2018, no. 2, pp. 9–13.
- Tsikhotskii A.B. Teoreticheskie problemy effektivnosti pravosudiya po grazhdanskim delam: avtoref. dis. … kand. yurid. nauk [Theoretical problems of the effectiveness of justice in civil cases. Abstract of Cand. Diss.]. Novosibirsk, 1998, 48 p.
- Shashunov N.N. Grazhdanskoe obshchestvo kak osnova formirovaniya sovremennogo obshchestva Rossii [Civil society as the basis for the formation of modern society in Russia]. Na puti k grazhdanskomu obshchestvu, 2016, no. 2(22), pp. 35–37.
- Andreichenko Lyudmila S.
- Lecturer, Department of Criminal Procedure and Forensic Science, Lugansk Academy of Internal Affairs named after E.A. Didorenko, , Lugansk (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
Andreichenko L.S. Law-Governed State Evolvement Through the Prism of the Court Practice [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2021. – №2. P. 30-37. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2021/2/5/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2021-2-30-37.