Semenova I.Yu., Alexandrova N.V.
Improving the Quality of Higher Legal Education in the Context of Digitalization and New Challenges of Our Time
The article examines the current state of higher legal education in Russia in the context of the transition to the digital format with the use of distance education technologies. In the XXI century, high-quality training of legal personnel is an effective means of establishing and developing the law-bound state. The authors attempt to analyze certain difficulties in training legal specialists, as well as offer recommendations for improving the quality of legal personnel training in universities. The study suggests new ideas for improving distance learning at the university in the light of the new requirements of the state educational standards of higher education in jurisprudence, which is an integral component of the educational process. Today, educational technologies are undergoing a new rebirth under the conditions of the pandemic spread. Jurisprudence is moving to a new level of creating a digital educational environment where advanced technologies for conducting lectures and practical classes are used remotely, as well as forms of organizing independent work and training students are created.
- Vasil’ev A.A., Kulikov E.A., Shpopper D. Vysshee yuridicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii: nekotorye sovremennye tendentsii, problemy i perspektivy razvitiya [Higher legal education in Russia: some current trends, problems and development prospects]. Rossiisko-aziatskii pravovoi zhurnal, 2019. no 1, рр. 4–13.
- Glushachenko S.B., Meteleva L.V., Morozova E.V. Vysshee yuridicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Higher legal education in the Russian Federation]. Izvestiya Rossiiskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta imутшI. Gertsena, 2019, no. 191, рр. 7–14.
- Kondrashev A.A. Problemy sovremennogo yuridicheskogo obrazovaniya v kontekste reformy vysshego obrazovaniya v Rossiiskoi Federatsii: itogi i perspektivy [Problems of modern legal education in the context of higher education reform in the Russian Federation: results and prospects]. Lex Russica, 2018, no. 1(134), рр. 144–156.
- Men’she poloviny vypusknikov topovykh yuridicheskikh fakul’tetov mogut byt’ nazvany yuristami [Rules for the Citing of Sources]. Available at: https://pravo.hse.ru/news/150395008.html (Accessed 3 February 2021).
- Perevalov V.D. Teoreticheskie i istoricheskie aspekty rossiiskogo yuridicheskogo obrazovaniya: yuridicheskoe obrazovanie v sovetskoe vremya [Theoretical and historical aspects of Russian legal education: legal education in the Soviet era]. Rossiiskoe pravo: obrazovanie, praktika, nauka,2009, no. 5-6 (58-59), рр. 89–112.
- Yuridicheskie vuzy Rossii 2020 [Rules for the Citing of Sources] Available at: https://vuzoteka.ru/ (Accessed 3 February 2021).
- Semenova Inna Yu.
- Senior Teacher of Civil Legal Disciplines Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7557-228X)
- Aleksandrova Nadezhda V.
- Candidate of Law Sciences, Associate Professor of Civil and Legal Disciplines Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7145-3010)
Semenova I.Yu., Alexandrova N.V. Improving the Quality of Higher Legal Education in the Context of Digitalization and New Challenges of Our Time [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2021. – №2. P. 55-60. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2021/2/8/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2021-2-55-60.