Lyubovtseva E.G., Gordeeva I.A.
Assessment of Regional Budget Revenue Generation and Ways of its Growth
The reasons for the constant attention to the problems of developing budgets at various levels are well known and understandable, since the budget is the basis of state, regional and local finance, it is the form of formation and spending of the cash fund intended for the financial provision of tasks and functions of state importance and local self-government. The relevance of the topic of the formation of regional budget revenues consists in the fact that such a budget is the main instrument aimed at regulating and stimulating the regional economy. Regional budget revenues are channeled to ensure economic, social and political development, it is therefore important to increase regional budget revenues. The purpose of the study is to identify the sources of the regional budget revenues. Methods of statistical analysis were used to reveal the research topic. The article analyzes the own incomes of the consolidated budget of the Chuvash Republic. Improving the efficiency of tax administration has a positive effect on the growth of the regional budget's own revenues. The article analyzes the dynamics and structure of regional budget revenues, provides actual data on budget revenues of the Chuvash Republic for several years. At the regional level, the generation of income has a number of problems associated with limited legal nature, as well as with the lack of own income to cover budget expenditures.
- Azizkulov D.M. Puti i sposoby uvelicheniya dokhodnoi chasti byudzhetov sub”ektov Rossiiskoi Federatsii na primere Moskovskoi oblasti [Ways and methods of increasing the revenue side of the budgets of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation on the example of the Moscow region]. Ekonomicheskie nauki, 2018, no. 159, pp. 32–35.
- Gadzhieva A.G. Nenalogovye dokhody regional’nogo byudzheta: realii i puti ikh rosta v sovremennykh usloviyakh [Elektronnyi resurs] [Non-tax revenues of the regional budget: realities and ways of their growth in modern conditions]. In: Regional’nye problemy preobrazovaniya ekonomiki: integratsionnye protsessy i mekhanizmy formirovaniya i sotsial’no-ekonomicheskaya politika regiona: materialy VIII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Proc. of 8th Sci. Conf. «In the collection: Regional problems of economic transformation: integration processes and mechanisms of formation and socio-economic policy of the region»]. Makhachkala, 2017, pp. 256–260.
- Zotikov N.Z., Yakovleva A.S. Razvitie regionov kak faktor sotsial’no‐ekonomicheskogo razvitiya strany (na primere Chuvashskoi Respubliki i Respubliki Tatarstan) [Regional development as a factor in the socio-economic development of the country (on the example of the Chuvash Republic and the Republic of Tatarstan)]. Vestnik Cheboksarskogo filiala Rossiiskoi akademii narodnogo khozyaistva i gosudarstvennoi sluzhby pri Prezidente Rossiiskoi Federatsii, 2020, no. 3(22), pp. 4–11.
- Martyshkina A.E., Arkad’eva O.G. Tendentsii finansirovaniya sotsial’noi sfery v Rossii [Trends in financing the social sphere in Russia]. Oeconomia et Jus, 2020, no. 4, pp. 22–31. Available at: http://oecomia-et-jus.ru/single/2020/4/4. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2020-4-22-31.
- Sergeeva K.S., Gordeeva I.A. Strukturnye problemy formirovaniya dokhodov federal’nogo byudzheta rossiiskoi federatsii [Structural problems of the formation of incomes of the federal budget of the Russian Federation]. Aktual’nye voprosy ekonomiki: sb. nauch. tr. [Actual problems of economics]. Cheboksary, Chuvash State Univesity Publ., 2019, pp. 258–262.
- Khanafeev F.F. Problema obespecheniya rosta nenalogovykh dokhodov regional’nykh byudzhetov i puti ee resheniya [The problem of ensuring the growth of non-tax revenues of regional budgets and ways of solving it]. Innovatsionnoe razvitie ekonomiki, 2016, no. 4(34), pp. 220–224.
- Lyubovtseva Elena G.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Finance, Credit and Economic Security, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2408-1442)
- Gordeeva Irina A.
- Assistant Lecturer, Department of Finance, Credit and Economic Security, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
Lyubovtseva E.G., Gordeeva I.A. Assessment of Regional Budget Revenue Generation and Ways of its Growth [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2021. – №3. P. 26-34. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2021/3/4/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2021-3-26-34.