Pleshkov K.V., Leonteva I.A., Babeshkova E.V.
The Mechanism of Practical Application of the Competence Model of a University Graduate Based on Digital Technologies
Today, the issues of mastering the current training program at the university are of concern to school graduates, applicants and students of the universities. Often, the question of choosing a promising profession arises even at school – after all, which exams the student will have to prepare for depends on it. At the same time, often, the choice of a future profession is made more and more intuitively, on the recommendation of close relative; employers and universities are very little involved in this process today. In addition, the employer does not have any significant tools to influence the formation of the competencies of a future university graduate, only indirectly influencing the training process. The article analyzes the shortcomings of the existing interaction between students, employers and the university. The scientific novelty of the research consists in the formation of a mechanism for the practical application of the competence model of training students based on the use of the capabilities of modern digital technologies, which is supposed to be implemented by developing and creating a digital platform for the employment of graduates, providing training of specialists on request of specific organizations. This will make it possible to satisfy the organization's demand for highly qualified personnel with targeted practice-oriented training, influence the formation of the required competencies "on request", as well as more effectively provide employment opportunities for graduates. Despite the significant experience of interaction between employers and job seekers on various electronic resources, modern platforms do not presuppose the influence of the employers on the competence of the student, and force them to deal with the finished product of training - a graduate, spending time and other resources on his targeted training at the workplace. The proposed digital platform is designed to solve this problem.
- Avakova E.B., Kuznetsov A.A. Vzaimodeistvie obrazovatel’nykh uchrezhdenii i organiza-tsii-rabotodatelei v usloviyakh tsifrovizatsii [Interaction of educational institutions and employer organizations in the context of digitalization]. Teleskop, 2021, no. 1, pp. 82–88. DOI: 10.51692/1994-3776_2021_1_82.
- Borisenko M.V. Rynok rabochei sily kak rezul’tat vzaimodeistviya rynka obrazova-tel’nykh uslug i rynka truda [The labor market as a result of the interaction of the educational services market and the labor market]. Vestnik Instituta ekonomicheskikh issledovanii, 2017, no. 4(8), pp. 34–44.
- Klimenko I.S. K voprosu o samoopredelenii i adaptatsii vuza k rabote v usloviyakh tsifrovoi transformatsii obrazovaniya [On the question of self-determination and adaptation of the university to work in the context of digital transformation of education]. European science, 2021, № 1(57), pp. 13–15.
- Leont’eva I.A., Pleshkov K.V., Danilova A.A. Vzaimodeistvie vuzov i rabotodatelei na regional’nom rynke truda v usloviyakh tsifrovizatsii [Interaction of universities and employers in the regional labor market in the context of digitalization]. In: Tsifrovaya transformatsiya gosudarstvennogo i munitsipal’nogo upravleniya: materialy Vseros. nauch. konf. s mezhdunar. uchast. [Proc. of Russ. Sci. Conf. «Digital transformation of state and municipal management»]. Cheboksary, Sreda Publ., 2021, pp. 113–116.
- Leont’eva I.A. Vnedrenie kompetentnostnogo podkhoda v obrazovatel’nyi protsess v vuzakh [Implementation of a competence-based approach in the educational process in universities]. In: Aktual’nye problemy kachestva obrazovaniya v usloviyakh perekhoda na urovnevuyu sis-temu vysshego professional’nogo obrazovaniya: materialy ucheb.-metod. konf. [Proc. of Conf. «Actual problems of the quality of education in the context of the transition to the level system of higher professional education»]. Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2010, pp. 60–64.
- Savvinov V.M., Ivanov P.P., Strekalovskii V.N. Metody i printsipy otsenki tsifrovoi zrelosti obrazovatel’nykh organizatsii [Methods and principles for assessing the digital maturity of educational organizations]. Psikhologiya. Filosofiya, 2021, no. 2(22), pp. 28–40.
- Skripchenko E.I. Trudoustroistvo vypusknika vuza: problemy i resheniya [Employment of a university graduate: problems and solutions]. Voprosy studencheskoi nauki, 2021, no. 5(57), pp. 473–480.
- Tikhonova E.P. Vozmozhnosti tsifrovoi kul’tury v poiske novykh tekhnologii obrazo-vaniya i formirovaniya universitetskoi sredy [Possibilities of digital culture in the search for new technologies of education and the formation of the university environment]. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universitet. Kul’turologiya i is-kusstvovedenie, 2019, no. 33, pp. 110–119.
- Morova N.S., Zakharova A.N., Talanova T.V., Dulina G.S., Nikolaev E.L. Psychology of personal competitiveness of students in the system of higher education. Proceedings of the 30th Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2017 – Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic development, Innovation Management, and Global Growth, 2017, pp. 4460–4468.
- Pleshkov K., Leonteva I., Trukova A. Study of the Level of Employers’ Satisfaction with the Quality of Training in Universities. Proceedings of the New Silk Road: Business Cooperation and Prospective of Economic Development (NSRBCPED 2019), Granada, Apr. 11-12, 2019, pp. 786–789.
- Pleshkov Konstantin V.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associated Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
- Leonteva Irina A.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Head of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
- Babeshkova Ekaterina V.
- Senior Lecturer, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Pleshkov K.V., Leonteva I.A., Babeshkova E.V. The Mechanism of Practical Application of the Competence Model of a University Graduate Based on Digital Technologies [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2021. – №3. P. 35-42. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2021/3/5/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2021-3-35-42.