Semenova I.Yu., Aleksandrova N.V.
To Support Socially Oriented Non-Profit Organizations: Experience of the Chuvash Republic
The article considers normative requirements, organization procedure, legal forms of support by state authorities of the Chuvash Republic of socially oriented non-profit organizations that provide socially useful services to both the population as a whole and individual citizens. Emphasis is placed on the main forms of State support in the national region; in particular, we considered property, financial, information, support in the field of training, additional professional education of workers and volunteers (volunteers) of socially oriented non-profit organizations. The purpose of the study is to analyze regional measures of state support for socially oriented non-profit organizations in the social sphere within the framework of the current legislation. According to the results of the study, the authors believe that the current legislation should establish the volume and quality of socially significant services for various categories of the population provided by non-profit organizations, approve the criteria for maintaining a register of organizations that will receive state support, and develop a program of preferential loans for non-profit organizations.
- Antropova Yu.Yu., Korobeinikova A.P. Rol’ sotsial’no orientirovannykh nekommercheskikh organizatsii v razvitii innovatsii v sotsial’noi sfere regiona [The role of socially oriented non-profit organizations in the development of innovations in the social sphere of the region]. Diskussiya, 2015, no. 11(63), pp. 64–70.
- Vozmilkina E.N. Rol’ sotsial’no orientirovannykh nekommercheskikh organizatsii v reshenii sotsial’nykh problem molodezhi [The role of socially oriented non-profit organizations in solving social problems of youth]. Nauchnye itogi 2015 goda: dostizheniya, proekty, gipotezy novaya nauka: teoreticheskii i prakticheskii vzglyad: materialy po itogam Mezhdunarodnoe nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Proc. of Sci. Conf. «Scientific results of 2015: achievements, projects, hypotheses New Science»]. Ufa, 2015, pp. 108–115.
- Psikhologicheskie osobennosti pozhilykh lyudei [Psychological characteristics of the elderly]. Available at: http://www.b17.ru (Accessed 20 september, 2021)
- Semenova Inna Yu.
- Senior Teacher of Civil Legal Disciplines Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7557-228X)
- Aleksandrova Nadezhda V.
- Candidate of Law Sciences, Associate Professor of Civil and Legal Disciplines Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7145-3010)
Semenova I.Yu., Aleksandrova N.V. To Support Socially Oriented Non-Profit Organizations: Experience of the Chuvash Republic [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2021. – №3. P. 67-72. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2021/3/9/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2021-3-67-72.