Tyurina N.E., Nasonkin V.V., Barabanova S.V., Nikonova N.V.
Legal Regulation of the Research Area: Actual Tendencies of Development
Further development of legislation ensuring the development of Russian education in line with global trends means the need for a supra-sectoral approach to the legal regulation of this sphere. Harmonization of the educational space provided by the Bologna Accord, development of new forms of interaction between universities, implementation of new educational models, including project training, work in interdisciplinary teams, determine the need for new formats of international scientific research as well. Educational legislation no longer provides an answer to many challenges of the time, a significant breakthrough is required in the legal regulation of scientific interaction of an interethnic nature, including the state level. In the context of globalization processes, the concept of scientific space, which has several definitions, is becoming increasingly common. The main characteristics that can be distinguished are "interaction of research centers and schools", "environment for ensuring the functioning and development of science and technology", in a more general perspective – "mobile system". Scientific cooperation involves interaction at several levels: interstate, regional and interregional, interdepartmental, at the level of relations between scientific organizations, research teams, educational institutions, scientists. Based on previous research on the structure of the scientific space, the authors attempted to develop an idea of scientific and technical space in terms of its legal regulation on the example of various regional economic cooperation organizations (EU, SCO, ASEAN). Among common challenges that are a logical consequence of scientific cooperation, the authors' research interest is also attracted by the problems of intellectual property rights protection and digitalization of relations in modern society. It is noted that a comprehensive legal entity, known in legal circulation as digital (information) law is becoming the instrument of regulation in the new conditions.the new conditions.
- Barabanova S.V., Ziyatdinova Yu.N. Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya zakonodatel’stva ob obrazovanii v usloviyakh mezhdunarodnoi integratsii i globalizatsii [Problems and prospects of development of legislation on education in the context of international integration and globalization]. Pravo i obrazovanie, 2012, no. 1, pp. 4–19.
- Varlamova N.V. Tsifrovye prava – novoe pokolenie prav cheloveka? [Digital Rights – New Generation of Human Rights?]. Trudy Instituta gosudarstva i prava RAN, 2019, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 9–46.
- Kiselev V.N. Ob osnovnykh parametrakh i formate pravovoi zashchity prav i zakonnykh interesov rossiiskikh uchenykh i nauchnykh organizatsii, uchastvuyushchikh v zarubezhnykh proektakh klassa «megasaiens» [On the main parameters and format of legal protection of the rights and legitimate interests of Russian scientists and scientific organizations participating in foreign megascience projects]. Ezhegodnik rossiiskogo obrazovatel’nogo zakonodatel’stva, 2020, vol. 16, no. 21, pp. 242–476.
- Mezhdunarodnyi termoyadernyi eksperimental’nyi reaktor [International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor]. Available at: https://www.iter.org (Accessed Data 2020, Mar. 11).
- Proektnyi tsentr ITER: sait [ITER Project Center: website]. Available at: http://www.iterrf.ru/index.php (Accessed Data 2021, Mar. 11).
- Putilo N.V., Volkova N.S. Pravovoe obespechenie razvitiya sistemy nepreryvnogo obrazovaniya v Rossiiskoi Federatsii s uchetom norm mezhdunarodnogo prava i zarubezhnogo opyt [Legal Support for the Development of the System of Continuing Education in the Russian Federation, Taking into Account the Norms of International Law and Foreign Experience]. Ezhegodnik rossiiskogo obrazovatel’nogo zakonodatel’stva, 2020, vol. 15, no. 20, pp. 19–34.
- Sitdikova R.I., Tyurina N.E. Pravovoe regulirovanie mezhdunarodnogo (regional’nogo) nauchnogo prostranstva na primere SNG [Legal regulation of the international (regional) scientific space on the example of the CIS]. Evraziiskii yuridicheskii zhurnal, 2020, no. 6, pp. 29–34.
- Soglashenie o sotrudnichestve mezhdu Pravitel’stvom Rossiiskoi Federatsii i Evropeiskoi organizatsiei yadernykh issledovanii o nauchno- tekhnicheskom sotrudnichestve v oblasti fiziki vysokikh energii i inykh sferakh vzaimnogo interesa ot 15 aprelya 2019 g. № ICA-RU-0144 [Agreement on Cooperation between the Government of the Russian Federation and the European Organization for Nuclear Research on Scientific and Technical Cooperation in the Field of High Energy Physics and Other Areas of Mutual Interest of April 15, 2019 No. ICA-RU-0144]. Available at: https://www.mid.ru/foreign_policy/international_contracts/2_contract/-/storage-viewer/bilateral/page-8/57401.
- Abdullin A.I., Sitdikova R.I., Tyurina N.E., Iafizova L.D. Institutional framework for regional international scientific and technical cooperation in the SCO and ASEAN. REVISTA GENERO & DIREITO, 2019, vol. 8, iss. 6, pp. 228–238.
- Agreement on the Augmentation of the ASEAN Science Fund, Genting Highlands, April 8, 2000. Available at: https://www.arc-agreement.asean.org/file/doc/2015/02/agreement-on-the-augmentation-of-the-science-fund.pdf (Accessed Date 2019, June 11).
- CERN: website. Available at: https://home.cern/about/who-we-are/our-governance/member-states.
- Tyurina Natalia E.
- Doctor of Law Sciences, Professor, Department of International and European Law, Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University, Russia, Kazan (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9035-8596)
- Nasonkin Vladimir V.
- Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor, Department of Comparative Educational Policy, Institute of Comparative Educational Policy, RUDN University, Russia, Moscow (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9544-8531)
- Barabanova Svetlana V.
- Doctor of Law Sciences, Department of Innovative Entrepreneurship, Law and Financial Management, Kazan National Research Technological University, Russia, Ekaterinburg (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4165-4054)
- Nikonova Nataliya V.
- Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Higher Mathematics, Kazan National Research Technological University, Russia, Kazan (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2313-4290)
Tyurina N.E., Nasonkin V.V., Barabanova S.V., Nikonova N.V. Legal Regulation of the Research Area: Actual Tendencies of Development [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №1. P. 102-112. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/1/12/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-1-102-112.