Methodological Foundations for Building a System of Indicators for the Development of Regional Systems
The development of modern socio-economic systems objectively implies a widespread use of indicative planning tools. In modern conditions, much attention is paid to indicators that characterize economic and national security. The purpose of the article: indicative planning of basic processes affecting the incomes of the population, acting as one of the foundations for safe and sustainable development of the state and its regions. The system of indicators grouped into six analytical blocks on the basis of the linear scaling method is studied in order to ensure their comparability. Within each block, the basic matrices of the following coefficients are drawn up: profitability, reflecting the indicator's degree of impact on the positive dynamics in the income of the population, sustainability – the impact on economic security, regionality – enhancing the strengths of the regional socio-economic system. On the basis of block matrices of coefficients and indicators used, an integral index of population income is calculated, and prerequisites are created for assessing the impact on their dynamics of sanctions adopted against the Russian Federation after the start of the special military operation in Ukraine. The proposed methodological approach can be used in indicative planning processes at various levels: national, regional, municipal, thereby ensuring cross-cutting comparability of indicative and strategic planning indicators.
- Blus’ P.I., Plotnikov R.V. Prostranstvennaya klasterizatsiya kak instrument snizheniya vnutriregional’noi neravnomernosti [Spatial clustering as a tool to reduce intraregional unevenness]. Journal of New Economy, 2022. vol. 23, no.1, pp.88–108. DOI: 10.29141/2658-5081-2022-23-1-5.
- Bukhval’d E.M. «Osnovy gosudarstvennoi politiki v sfere strategicheskogo planirovaniya» nereshennye problemy [“Fundamentals of state policy in the field of strategic planning” unsolved problems]. Vestnik instituta ekonomiki Rossiiskoi akademii nauk, 2022,1, pp. 32–49. DOI: 10.52180/2073-6487_2022_1_32_49.
- Glotov V.I., Goryunov P.V. Otsenka effektivnosti poetapnogo perekhoda k tverdoi natsional’noi valyute s pomoshch’yu indikativnogo planirovaniya [Evaluation of the effectiveness of a phased transition to a solid national currency using indicative planning]. Nalogooblozhenie. Kredit, 2021, no. 2, pp. 54–62.
- Ladykova T.I., Bersenev V.L. Tipologiya makroekonomicheskikh parametrov dokhodov naseleniya [Typology of macroeconomic parameters of income of the population]. Ekonomika regiona, 2018, vol. 14, iss. 2, pp. 380–394.
- Molchanov I.N., Molchanova N.P. Planirovanie v Rossii: istoki i perspektivy [Planning in Russia: origins and prospects]. Gosudarstvennoe upravlenie. Elektronnyi vestnik, 2022, iss.90, pp. 59–73. DOI: 10.24412/2070-1381-2022-90-59-73.
- Svinukhova Yu.N. Koeffitsient fondov v Rossii: tendentsii, osnovnye faktory rosta i mery po ikh ustraneniyu [Fund ratio in Russia: trends, main growth factors and measures to eliminate them]. Natsional’naya bezopasnost‘ / nota bene, 2019, no. 2, pp. 15–26. DOI: 10.7256/2454-0668.2019.2.29441 URL: https://nbpublish.com/library_read_article.php?id=29441.
- Sukharev O.S. Sotsial’naya politika v reshenii problemy neravenstva i bednosti [Social policy in solving the problem of inequality and poverty]. Nalogi. Pravo, 2021, vol. 14(2), pp. 16–31. DOI: 10.26794/1999-849X‑2021-14-2-16-31.
- Ladykova Tatiana I.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3125-8429)
Ladykova T.I. Methodological Foundations for Building a System of Indicators for the Development of Regional Systems [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №3. P. 1-7. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/3/1/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-3-1-7.