Timofeeva T.F., Timofeev V.V.
Problems of Legal Regulation of a Trade Aggregator as a Digital Technology Platform
The study of the features of a trading aggregator is a relatively new direction in legal science. The article discusses the concept, principles and participants of a trade aggregator as a kind of digital technology platform in the Russian Federation. The relevance of the topic is due to scientific and practical interest in the problem of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of legal regulation, the quality of regulatory legal acts. The lack of a federal legal framework and uniform approaches to terminology in this area significantly hamper the development of legal regulation and create difficulties in the field of practical activities to protect the rights and interests of consumers. The purpose of the study is to determine the further directions of its development based on the analysis of scientific materials affecting various aspects of the trade aggregator, federal regulatory legal acts. Methodological tools are selected taking into account the goals and objectives of the study. The methodological basis was a complex of general scientific, private scientific and private legal research methods: dialectical approach, systemic, logical methods, formal legal, comparative legal and other methods of scientific knowledge. The authors come to the conclusion about the need for more conceptual normative transformations. The results of the work can be used both in studying issues related to the concept, essence and features of a trade aggregator in the digital services market in the Russian Federation, and in developing proposals for improving legal regulation in this area. The concept and principles of a trade aggregator require clarification. It is necessary to understand the legal capacity and capacity of various participants in the trade aggregator in order to avoid violating the rights and interests of consumers, suppliers and other participants in today's digital environment.
- Bezuglova M.N., Sibileva I.V. Marketplace i CRM-sistemy v nyneshnikh usloviyakh v gostinichnoi sfere [Marketplace and crm-systems in the current conditions in the hotel industry]. Vektor ekonomiki, 2017, no. 12, pp. 57–65.
- Bukhtiyarova T.I., Lysenko Yu.V., Lysenko M.V., Dem’yanov D.G. Ploshchadka marketpleis kak innovatsionnaya biznes-tekhnologiya [Marketplace as an innovative business technology]. Pedagogicheskaya nauka i praktika, 2021, no. 2(32), pp. 102–105.
- Gabov A.V. «Tsifrovaya platforma kak novoe pravovoe yavlenie» [“Digital Platform as a New Legal Phenomenon”]. Permskii yuridicheskii al’manakh, 2021, no. 4, pp. 13–82.
- Zhukova A.O., Burdenko E.V. Marketpleis – glavnaya platforma elektronnoi kommertsii v period covid-19 [Marketplace is the main e-commerce platform during covid-19]. Ekonomicheskoe razvitie v XXI veke: tendentsii, vyzovy i perspektivy: sb. nauch. tr. IX Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. Konf. «Gorizonty Rossii»: v 2 ch. [Proc. of 9th Sci. Conf. “Horizons of Russia”. 2 patrs]. Moscow, 2021, pp. 95–102.
- Instruktsiya po rabote s marketpleisom KazanExpress [Instructions for working with the KazanExpress marketplace]. Available at: https://business.kazanexpress.ru/manual/#_1-1-принципы-работы-kazanexpress (Accessed Date 2022, Apr. 6).
- Kantoroeva A.K. Marketpleis kak innovatsionnyi element ekosistemy kommercheskogo banka [Marketplace as an innovative element of the commercial bank ecosystem]. Vestnik Akademii gosudarstvennogo upravleniya pri Prezidente Kyrgyzskoi Respubliki, 2020, no. 27, pp. 202–207.
- Osnovnye napravleniya razvitiya finansovogo rynka Rossiiskoi Federatsii na period 2019–2021 godov [The main directions for the development of the financial market of the Russian Federation for the period 2019–2021]. Available at: http://cbr.ru/Content/Document/File/44185/onfr_2019-21(project).pdf (Accessed Date 2022, Apr. 6).
- Tabyshova A.K. Marketpleis (onlain platforma elektronnoi kommertsii) kak effektivnaya biznes-model’ torgovli v usloviyakh pandemii [Marketplace (online e-commerce platform) as an effective business model for trading in a pandemic]. Izvestiya vuzov Kyrgyzstana, 2020, no. 5, pp. 113–117.
- Timofeeva Tatiana F.
- Candidate of Law Sciences, Associate Professor of Civil Legal Disciplines Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3232-7425)
- Timofeev Viktor V.
- Candidate of Law Sciences, Head of the Department of Legal Disciplines, Cheboksary Institute (Branch) of the Moscow University for the Humanities and Economics, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9120-2227)
Timofeeva T.F., Timofeev V.V. Problems of Legal Regulation of a Trade Aggregator as a Digital Technology Platform [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №3. P. 73-79. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/3/11/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-3-73-79.