Technology of Restructuring the Management System in a Crisis Organization
Keywords: crisis, management, restructuring, optimization, management process, management crisis, stages of crisis, organizational and managerial analysis, anti-crisis program, stages of restructuring, management performance indicators
Currently, many economic entities are in the state of a deep crisis. The reason for this condition may be the crisis of management system in the organization. Being the most important element of the organization, management is aimed at achieving goals, which is practically not realized in conditions of its crisis. The condition for management transformation is its timely restructuring. The purpose of the study is to study and form the optimal process of restructuring the management system in a crisis organization. The article considers methodological aspects of management restructuring, describes the directions of restructuring, formulates the types of management crisis, and suggests elements of an anti-crisis program. Analytical information on the results of restructuring the management system in the enterprises of the Chuvash Republic is presented. The author proposes to divide the crisis of the management system into three types: the crisis of tasks, the crisis of goals, the crisis of mission. Systematization of directions for carrying out management restructuring in the context of financial stabilization stages has been carried out. The following directions of restructuring are proposed: organizational structure; management processes; the process of making and implementing managerial decisions; organizational culture; management team. Attention is paid to the organizational and managerial analysis as the basis for making a decision on restructuring; its main directions are presented. The article also recommends indicators for evaluating the effectiveness of management restructuring. The problem of developing an anti-crisis program is covered; a fragment of the program in terms of directions of management restructuring is presented. The main conclusions are formulated: the management system in a crisis organization can be restructured by including this aspect in the anti-crisis program; restructuring of the management system leads to an increase in its effectiveness; all management components are subject to restructuring.
- Aivazyan Z., Kirichenko V. Antikrizisnoe upravlenie: prinyatie reshenii na krayu pro-pasti [Anti-crisis management: decision-making on the edge of the abyss]. Problemy teorii i praktiki upravleniya, 2004, no. 4, pp. 94–100.
- Aslanova I.V., Tarutina A.A. Kriterii effektivnosti organizatsionnoi restruktu-rizatsii [Criteria for the effectiveness of organizational restructuring]. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov NGTU, 2011, no. 2(62), pp. 143–148.
- Barinov V.A. Reinzhiniring biznes-protsessov: sushchnost’ i metodologiya [Reengineering of business processes: essence and methodology]. Available at: http www.elitarium.ru/reinzhiniring-biznes-process-kompanija-sotrudniki-rukovodstvo-izmenenija.
- Budkova O.V., Ukraintseva I.V., Lisova A.V. Antikrizisnaya programma i ee rol’ v upravlenii organizatsiei [Anti-crisis program and its role in the management of the organization]. Tendentsii razvitiya nauki i obrazovaniya, 2020, no. 67–5, pp. 15–18.
- Gurdzhiyan V.L. Osobennosti realizatsii ekonomicheskikh funktsii arbitrazhnym upravlyayushchim [Features of implementing economic functions by a court-appointed manager]. Oeconomia et Jus, 2018, no. 1, pp. 7–14.
- Kal’varskii G.V. Finansovye aspekty antikrizisnogo upravleniya [Financial aspects of anti-crisis management]. St. Petersburg, MBP Publ., 2012, 151 p.
- L’vova N.A., Pokrovska N.V., eds. Proaktivnyi krizis-menedzhment (diagnostika i restrukturizatsiya) [Roactive Crisis Management (Diagnostics and Restructuring)]. Moscow, Prospekt Publ., 2017, 240 p.
- Sull D.N. Revival of the Fittest. Why Good Companies Go Bad and How Great Managers Remake Them. Boston, Massachusetts, Harvard Business School Press, 2003 (Russ. ed.: Pochemu khoroshie kompanii terpyat neudachu i kak vydayushhiesya menedzhery ikh vozrazhdayut. Moscow, Al’pina Biznes Buks Publ., 2004, 214 p.).
- Gurdzhiyan Vladimir L.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1262-0579)
Gurdzhiyan V.L. Technology of Restructuring the Management System in a Crisis Organization [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №4. P. 19-27. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/4/3/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-4-19-27.