Spiritual Bonds of the Russian People and Criminal Justice: Dialectics of the Spiritual and Moral (Concrete) and Liberal (Abstract)
Keywords: spiritual bonds, the Russian people, criminal justice, dialectics, spiritual and moral, concrete, liberal, abstract, state activity, eternity, meaning
The article examines the dialectic of the spiritual bonds of the Russian people and criminal justice from the standpoint of spiritual and moral (concrete) and liberal (abstract). The relevance of the research topic is due to the need to transfer the basic principles of the administration of justice from liberal ideologies to the spiritual bonds of the Russian people. The purpose of the study is to form a model of value–semantic thinking in the administration of criminal justice, as well as to substantiate the destructive impact of the liberal paradigm of thinking on the basic principles of criminal justice. Materials and methods. The methodological basis of the research is represented by the spiritual method, the cultural-historical method, the system-activity approach, the sociological approach and other methods of scientific cognition and creative thinking. Results of the study and conclusions. The practical significance of the spiritual bonds of the Russian people in shaping their life, including that part of it that is directly related to the administration of justice, is substantiated. The spiritual bonds of the Russian people are defined as a system of spiritual (symbolic) knowledge about the fundamental foundations of domestic justice, which is based on the spirit of eternity, and its potential goes beyond the boundaries of space and time. The study also presents an understanding of the spiritual bonds of the Russian people in the form of knowledge about domestic justice from the perspective of eternity.
- Gagaev A.A., Gagaev P.A. Pravoslavie i russkaya literatura (teoriya i praktika prochteniya khudozhestvennogo teksa na kul’turno-istoricheskoi osnove) [Orthodoxy and Russian Literature (theory and practice of reading the artistic text on a cultural and historical basis)]. St. Petersburg, Moscow, 2012, 277 p.
- Dotsenko E.L. Psikhologiya manipulyatsii: fenomeny, mekhanizmy i zashchita [Psychology of Manipulation: Phenomena, Mechanisms and Protection]. St. Petersburg, Yurait Publ., 2000, 344 p.
- Kodintsev A.Ya. Sovetskoe pravosudie i repressii v stalinskoi Rossii: problemy teorii i istorii [The soviet justice and repressions in stalinist russia: problems of theory and history]. Yuridicheskaya nauka i pravookhranitel’naya praktika, 2012, no. 3(21), pp. 9–17.
- Vakhaniya V.V., comp. Lichnaya sekretnaya sluzhba I.V. Stalina (strategicheskaya razvedka i kontrrazvedka): sb. dok. [Stalin’s Personal Secret Service (Strategic Intelligence and Counterintelligence): Collection of Documents]. Moscow, Svarog” Publ., 2004, 415 p.
- O neobkhodimosti povysheniya doveriya k sudebnoi sisteme napomnil Vladimir Putin na s”ezde sudei [Vladimir Putin reminded of the need to increase confidence in the judicial system at the Congress of Judges]. Available at: https://www.1tv.ru/news (Access Date: 2022, Nov. 24).
- Otsenka deyatel’nosti sudov v RF [Evaluation of the activities of courts in the Russian Federation]. Available at: https://wciom.ru/database/open_projects/otsenka_deyatelnosti_sudov_v_rossii (Access Date: 2022, Nov. 22).
- Pavlenko V.B. Mify «ustoichivogo razvitiya». «Global’noe poteplenie» ili «polzuchii» global’nyi perevorot? [Myths of “sustainable development”. “Global warming” or “creeping” global upheaval?]. Moscow, OGI Publ., 2011, 944 p.
- Pankova O.V. Pravosudie v sovremennoi Rossii: ponyatie i priznaki [Justice in modern russia: the concept and features]. Vestnik Rossiiskogo universiteta druzhby narodov. Ser. Yuridicheskie nauki, 2018, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 527–546.
- Putin V. Segodnya rossiiskoe obshchestvo ispytyvaet yavnyi defitsit dukhovnykh skrep. Iz poslaniya Prezidenta Federal’nomu Sobraniyu [Today, Russian society is experiencing a clear shortage of spiritual bonds. From the President’s Address to the Federal Assembly]. Available at: https://www.pravoslavie.ru/58087.html (Access Date: 2022, Nov. 3).
- Rassokhina A.A. Realizatsiya printsipov pravosudiya kak element pravozashchitnoi politiki [Implementation of principles of justice as an element of human rights policy]. Vlast’ zakona, 2016, no. 4(28), pp. 139–145.
- Starikov N. Pravda o repressiyakh [The Truth About Repression]. Available at: https://nstarikov.ru/pravda-o-repressiyah-80930 (Access Date: 2022, Oct. 11).
- Agutin Alexander V.
- Doctor of Law Sciences, Professor, Department of Criminal Law and Procedure, Lobachevsky National Research Nizhny Novgorod State University, Russia, Nizhny Novgorod (email@example.com; )
Agutin A.V. Spiritual Bonds of the Russian People and Criminal Justice: Dialectics of the Spiritual and Moral (Concrete) and Liberal (Abstract) [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2023. – №1. P. 25-36. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2023/1/4/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2023-1-25-36.